• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone have any ideas on what to get me or Dale, (if he wants), started on?

Started by Raineyrocks, October 16, 2008, 08:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Kat Kanning

I don't think it matters, as 90% of us will probably put this TMI board on ignore  ;D

dalebert

Hmm... I was going to say it could be about sex, depending on who's asking, but then she's probably talking about a different Dale.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2008, 08:40 AM NHFT
I don't think it matters, as 90% of us will probably put this TMI board on ignore  ;D

Oh well there goes my thoughts of fame and spotlights!  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on October 16, 2008, 09:25 AM NHFT
Hmm... I was going to say it could be about sex, depending on who's asking, but then she's probably talking about a different Dale.

Nope, I'm talking about you Dale!  :D   How can we blow some minds?  8)

dalebert

Oh, wow. There's a TMI board.  :blush: I'm still kinda clueless about what Rainey's talking about though. I kinda thought she wanted activism ideas because she was asking about that a little while ago.

Raineyrocks

I have a short attention span so I bounce between what I want to do at least every other day or hour, (poor Rick).  :-\