• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gun show this weekend!

Started by mackler, October 10, 2008, 08:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

This weekend (Saturday and Sunday) is the gun show at the Radisson/Center of New Hampshire in Manchester.
Hours: Saturday 9-5, Sunday 9-2.
Admission: $7, free for kids under 12 who are accompanied by an adult.

Link to the official website::
http://dipromo.com/nh/manchester.php

Other links of interest:

Monadnock Rod & Gun Club
A private club, with rifle (100 yard) and archery ranges, and a fish-and-game woodlands for members.  Located on Jaffrey Road in Peterboro.

New England Tactical
Highly credentialed instructor/author Mike Briggs offers individual and group training classes at Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton. 

Pioneer Sportsmen
A privately owned sport shooting club located in Dunbarton, New Hampshire which offers a broad range of activities from archery to silhouette shooting..  Their 65 acre facility is located off Stickney Hill Road about 4 miles west of Concord in Dunbarton.

Riley's Gun Shop
With great prices, friendly service, and a convenient location, Riley's is the largest and most complete full-line firearms dealer in New Hampshire. They carry firearms, ammunition, gun safes, reloading equipment and supplies, accessories of all kinds, books, and other outdoor items. Over 1500 guns in stock!  Located in Hookset.

Northeast Shooters Forums
New England's premier shooting forums, covering topics such as upcoming gun shows, training, gun laws, and classifieds.

Cheaper Than Dirt
America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

Recumbent ReCycler

Hmm, maybe I should go and try to sell my reloading gear.  Actually, are there any reloaders on this forum who would be interested in buying some equipment and/or supplies?

OferNave

Actually, the gun show is the reason I just hit NH underground.  Wanted to see if I can find anyone else going, since I'm planning on going, but could use company.  I've never been to a gun show, and really don't know the first thing about guns.

So... anyone going?  :)

I plan to head down Saturday, probably mid-day since I'm not a morning person.

J’raxis 270145

Thanks for reminding me to bump the calendar post I made a while back.

Quote from: OferNave on October 10, 2008, 12:39 PM NHFT
Actually, the gun show is the reason I just hit NH underground.  Wanted to see if I can find anyone else going, since I'm planning on going, but could use company.  I've never been to a gun show, and really don't know the first thing about guns.

What time mid-day? I'll be going, sometime after noon.

OferNave

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 10, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT

I'll try to get there by 1pm at the latest, and probably be there for a few hours.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 10, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT

Didn't have time to go today... >:(