• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Want to leave Mass. This place is nuts.

Started by JimmyCracka, October 13, 2008, 11:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyCracka

;) Hi everybody. Name's Jimmy. I grew up here in Ma. but my heart is NH. Always loved the mountains. My parents owned some land in Lyman back in the day so i spent a lot of time up their when I was a kid. My father lives in Woodsville but the guy's kind of a prick so we really don't talk. I have a wife and four kids. We love NH. Every year I take them up there. The kids like that bazillion foot long candy counter in Littleton. We love The Big Eddie and driving the Kancamangus out to Conway. That really sucks ass we lost The Old Man. I am an old school conservative and I don't want to live in this communist state where drunk driving and vehicular homicide qualifies you for the senate. This country is going into meltdown and I want to live up there where people still realize there ARE things worth fighting and dying for! I'm sick of this. If anyone knows a good place, the more rural the better, but where I can find work and survive, I'd be grateful. So ready to get out of here! Glad I found this sight! Thanks................Jimmy
jimmyhennessey@gmail.com

J’raxis 270145

Welcome! ;D

I escaped mAssachusetts after they passed that vile compulsory health care law, the day before it was initially supposed to go into effect, 2007-06-30. That was the last straw for me.

Kat Kanning

JimmyCracka

Thanks for the replies guys. I would take any kind of work and be grateful for it. My wife and I have minimal bills. With all the imminent crisis America is about to face, we are working on becoming self sufficient, ultra-minimalists. As long as we could pay the rent and put some food on the table, we're happy. I am going to put a lot of focus into hunting, trapping, fishing and gardening. I love NH and the people in it and my wife and kids love it too. Definitely looking for something in the White Mountain area. If you know of available work and a cheap little house to rent or something, much appreciated. My experience is repossessing cars, installing fence and cooking. Thanks everybody.

AntonLee

there's cheap places all over I'm finding more and more.  Now I've just gotta make a decision myself.

good luck escaping Massholechusetts.