• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Copwatch

Started by FTL_Ian, April 06, 2008, 08:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Well keep us informed. I will be blissfully ignorant of sports news.

Coconut

The Sox have forced game 7 tonight. Meaning if they win tonight, we'll have riots. The game will probably end close to midnight. As it gets close to the end I'll probably head over to Keene State. I understand if nobody else wants to be out in the cold that late with Monday morning coming.

AntonLee

I was thinking of coming to Social Sunday tonight. . . I'm a sox fan and I wouldn't mind hangin' to see what happens in Keene when baseball players win.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Coconut on October 19, 2008, 09:42 AM NHFT
The Sox have forced game 7 tonight. Meaning if they win tonight, we'll have riots. The game will probably end close to midnight. As it gets close to the end I'll probably head over to Keene State. I understand if nobody else wants to be out in the cold that late with Monday morning coming.

I'll be there baby :{)}

Coconut

If this happens, I hope to be able to report on FreeKeene that Keene Police restrained violent people and left peaceful celebrators uninfringed. Unlike in Boston where they will blindly fire teargas grenades into crowds. Or LA where they'd probably just beat everyone they see.

Coconut

Sox have gone down by a run. In an inning I'm heading out to grab my camera and warm clothes. You can track the game at mlb.com or redsox.com.

You can find me in the student center watching on their widescreen TV before it's over. 603-313-4421. I think I'm taking jesse over in a few minutes.

Coconut

Sox lost. Nothing happened.

AntonLee

AnarchoJesse

FTL_Ian

Hooray!  FTL will be on in Keene again now!   8)

AnarchoJesse