• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free(dom) loving puppies

Started by Free libertarian, October 16, 2008, 09:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Cute puppies for free!!  They are almost ready to become your loyal companion.  Mom is about 75 pounds and very smart. She's an intentional cross of G.Shepherd, Lab, Border Collie and Dobie. She is an outside dog and guards the chickens well.   
Dad is "Diego" a freedom loving Red Nose Pitbull, he is a very mellow boy (really) and good with people including kids, he even likes cats. He has had problems with Porcupines...but not the kind that frequent this board. Some of you know him and can attest to that.   

Puppies...you know you want one.  C'mon mom puhleeeeeze!! Send a message here or P.M. me and I'll get you my phone number etc.
I've got too many dogs....help!!!   

dalebert

Oh man... I love dogs. I really do. I'm very weird because I also love cats. That seems to be very unusual. Unfortunately, I'm still allergic to dogs and sharing a place with three other roommates at the moment. This would be VERY tempting otherwise. They sound adorable. I've heard pit bulls actually make excellent pets when they haven't been conditioned to fight. I watch the dog whisperer and I recommend it to anyone who owns a dog if you want a happy non-aggressive dog.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

If you really want to get a positive response, post a pic.  People will likely melt over them and have a much tougher time saying no.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2008, 09:22 AM NHFT
Nice dog, but "cute"??!?  :P

Cute? Okay, maybe Diego is "ruggedly handsome" to other dogs, but his puppies sure are cute.  I will try to get some photos here soon. 

BaRbArIaN

Friday

I WANT

but can't have right now (currently bleeding from the wrist after breaking up a cat fight; I don't have any additional rooms in which to lock misbehaving animals  >:( )

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: BaRbArIaN on October 16, 2008, 12:43 PM NHFT
They going to get their shots?

Just remember that vets report such vaccinations to the State. This is how cities who require dog licenses find out about unlicensed dogs and start sending you nasty letters in the mail.

Lloyd Danforth

toowm

Quote from: dalebert on October 16, 2008, 09:22 AM NHFT
Oh man... I love dogs. I really do. I'm very weird because I also love cats. That seems to be very unusual. Unfortunately, I'm still allergic to dogs and sharing a place with three other roommates at the moment.
Check out labradoodles, after you get your own place.

Pat K

dalebert

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: dalebert on October 16, 2008, 09:22 AM NHFT
Oh man... I love dogs. I really do. I'm very weird because I also love cats.

Thats not unusual at all. I know lots of folk who love both, including myself.

Lloyd Danforth

Seems normal to me.  But, everything I do seems normal to me.

Free libertarian

2 puppies down...5 to go.  Step right up and get your very own  man's best friend! There are 5 illegitimate love children of Diego (the precocious pup dad a mere lad of 11 months himself now, which made him a stripling of 8 months when he uh, knocked da bitch up) and Belle (the mom) left to pick from.

They'll make great watchdogs, they'll bring you your pipe and slippers, they'll fetch the newspaper,  they'll tell you as good as Lassie would have when Timmy falls in the well, they'll growl at Federal Employees...you know you want one.  Stay tuned...pictures soon.