• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

...but they're driving me crazy

Started by Raineyrocks, October 16, 2008, 07:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I say it is time to chop chop the male kitty.  And I second the spray bottle method of teaching your child cat how to behave.   ;D

Friday

Quote from: David on November 08, 2008, 02:24 PM NHFT
I say it is time to chop chop the male kitty.  And I second the spray bottle method of teaching your child cat how to behave.   ;D
Yeah, I think you're right.  Tom has been terrorizing Ezme for hours now; I'm sick of listening to them.

KBCraig

Quote from: Friday on November 08, 2008, 02:54 PM NHFT
Yeah, I think you're right.  Tom has been terrorizing Ezme for hours now; I'm sick of listening to them.

Our biggest bully got the chop-chop so young that his voice never changed. He's a huge hulking cat with a tiny squeak like a 12 week old kitten, and gets his jollies beating up on our youngest cat, who is a scrawny little guy.

Friday

Quote from: KBCraig on November 08, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT

Our biggest bully got the chop-chop so young that his voice never changed. He's a huge hulking cat with a tiny squeak like a 12 week old kitten, and gets his jollies beating up on our youngest cat, who is a scrawny little guy.

Are you saying you think it might not help to get him... you know.... neutered

Friday

Minutes it took cats to knock over Christmas tree: I'm guesstimating about 12. 

Pat K

Pat K

Friday

Yesterday when I got up, there was a Reeses' peanut butter cup wrapper in the middle of the living room floor that *I* certainly didn't leave there. 

While eating breakfast, Tommy boldly leapt up on the kitchen counter and shoved his head into a bag of SmartCorn I hadn't even finished yet.  I was sitting right there; he wasn't even trying to be devious.    :happy1:

While sitting at my computer, Tommy poked his paw, repeatedly, into an empty coffee mug I'd left sitting on the desk.  Did I mention I frequently recycle half cups of coffee?   :puke:

Every day I'm awakened before dawn by some combination of cat fight/Tom chasing Ezme who leaps onto bedroom windowsill and makes loud noise with the blinds/digging in the carpet/clawing on the door/poking me in the face with paws with untrimmed claws.

It's a damned good thing they're so cute....  :fryingpan:

Friday

My cat just clawed me... in the eye...  If I didn't love her, I swear to the FSM I'd kill her.   :black_kitty:

Friday

I just found something on my sweatpants (which are lying on the bedroom floor).  Couldn't tell what it was at first, so had to look closely.  A feeling of horror and revulsion swept over me.  It was unnatural... unholy... it was... cat yak. 

:icon_cat: :puke:

Tom Sawyer

Poor Friday, blinded in one eye she can't help but encounter the dreaded cat yak.

Our cats are the yakkinest cats in the universe, stepping in it in the middle of the night, the expletives fly. I'm not sure if it is worse, still warm or cold.

I love our kitties (why do they seem to live forever?). ;D

Friday

My cats expressed their resentment over my going on a business trip by destroying another gold earring.  I found it in the middle of the kitchen floor, chewed up and unwearable.   :angry4: :icon_cat:

David

Quote from: Friday on November 12, 2008, 10:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 08, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT

Are you saying you think it might not help to get him... you know.... neutered
that last word is kinda small, but i think i figured it out.  Unchopped cats are more territorial, and thus sometimes more aggressive.  I could be wrong, some cats just don't get along. 
Btw, anyone want free kittens?  My boss is trying to get rid of 3.  Her cat had an unexpected gift,  :o

Friday

So, I discovered that, at some point in the past, one of my cats puked in my bed, under the covers.

I may never sleep again.   :puke:

Lloyd Danforth

My cat left a dead mouse in my bed.  I didn't discover the mouse until the next morning.