• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

...but they're driving me crazy

Started by Raineyrocks, October 16, 2008, 07:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on September 12, 2009, 07:04 PM NHFT
So, I discovered that, at some point in the past, one of my cats puked in my bed, under the covers.

I may never sleep again.   :puke:

:cat: Quotes:  "You bring boyfriend... I barf...  same same."

"Boyfriend smell gone.... No need thank me."   

"I not believe you not barf too."

Pat K

littlehawk

Its simple Miss Rainy. Cats that can't respect indoor living style need to go outside. Actually they will be much happier outside. You can always set up a small outdoor shelter for them. But first you could try a catflap on your housedoor and see if that works. Everytime they act up put them outside.

I love animals but not when they become destructive. If they spend more time outdoors they will exhaust their energy. If they are out (playing or hunting) you might be able to let them in a night and they might behave better too.

Lloyd Danforth

I'm trying to come up with a cat flap that works like an 'iris' that won't allow them in with anything in their mouth, dead or alive.

Tom Sawyer

Llllloyd is so ungrateful... they bring you tribute and you complain!  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 13, 2009, 06:43 AM NHFT
I'm trying to come up with a cat flap that works like an 'iris' that won't allow them in with anything in their mouth, dead or alive.

I've got an idea!  :idea1:    You could attach a hook type grabber thing to the flap door and position it right where the "present" is positioned ,then the hook could grab it before your cat comes into your house.  I just hope the cat is walking in the same exact position every time he/she comes through the flap.

Friday

OK, now I'm cleaning blood off the living-room floor.  This mouse-chasing thing has gone way beyond cute.   :puke:

OK, NOW Tom has laid it next to me, its guts are hanging out, and it's still alive.   :'( :Bolt:

Tom Sawyer

Cool, I didn't know your cat was named Tom

My favorite Tom and Jerry episode is where he makes a zoot suit to impress a girl cat.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Hey, don't you have a suit like that?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 03, 2009, 05:58 AM NHFT
Hey, don't you have a suit like that?

I wish I had cool threads like that!  ;D

But, since it's made out of awning stripes, I figure it's a Russell thing.  ;D 8)

Kat Kanning

My man needs a zoot suit for Christmas!

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 03, 2009, 07:04 AM NHFT
My man needs a zoot suit for Christmas!
It was surprisingly hard to locate a decent picture of an awesome San Francisco singer whom I know owns a zoot suit or too, partly because his name is Vise Grip, which pulls up rather a lot of unrelated hits.  Here he is (he's the bald one, not the one who's a woman  :P ):

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54607519

AntonLee

now you sailors know where your women come for love. . .