• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Logan Clements visiting NH

Started by Kat Kanning, August 16, 2005, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

I don't really want to fast during a vote.  It's too political.  Before the vote is preferable.

Is there a better time to do it?

CNHT

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 08, 2006, 03:21 PM NHFT
I don't really want to fast during a vote.? It's too political.? Before the vote is preferable.

Is there a better time to do it?

Mike you're thin enough. Maybe you should consider doing something else to protest this? I hate to see you hurt your health. ON the other hand, if it were I doing the fasting I could go for weeks without food an it would make nary a difference! LOL

AlanM

Mike, why not do a slow (eating) instead of a fast.  ;)

Michael Fisher

I will fast to protect even our enemies from oppression.

A promise is a promise.  There's really nothing I can do about it.

One week?  I'll live.

Ron Helwig

Would a gorge do as well as a fast?  :)

Dave Ridley

hey everyone here who's made it to fox news channel 2x in the last year raise your hands...

Logan isn't perfect but he's making things happen and getting our name out in the national press.  that is nearly as good as it gets when you are a small movement like ours.  I'm glad to have him in it. 

I feel guilty that I haven't done more for him but no one can do everything.  Everyone however can, if they choose, stay out of the way of those who are moving and shaking on behalf of freedom for New Hampshire.

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 08, 2006, 09:43 PM NHFT
hey everyone here who's made it to fox news channel 2x in the last year raise your hands...

Logan isn't perfect but he's making things happen and getting our name out in the national press.? that is nearly as good as it gets when you are a small movement like ours.? I'm glad to have him in it.?

I feel guilty that I haven't done more for him but no one can do everything.? Everyone however can, if they choose, stay out of the way of those who are moving and shaking on behalf of freedom for New Hampshire.

Yeah and Clements should stay out of the way of the people of NH and let them do it the way they know it should be done.

Michael Fisher

If he takes any nonviolent action for change, I'm sure nobody here will stop him.  Many may even support him.

But this issue is not about moving and shaking, it's about principles.? The end does not justify the means.? I will stop Clements, alone if necessary.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 08, 2006, 09:43 PM NHFT

Logan isn't perfect but he's making things happen and getting our name out in the national press.? that is nearly as good as it gets when you are a small movement like ours.? I'm glad to have him in it.?

I feel guilty that I haven't done more for him but no one can do everything.? Everyone however can, if they choose, stay out of the way of those who are moving and shaking on behalf of freedom for New Hampshire.

Dave, I agree 100%.

CNHT

The problem is, as Ed outlined in his talk at the MVP meeting Saturday, is this:

- Last time there was rally for Clements, there were about 10 NH people who supported him and the other 20 were press covering the issue.
- Clements is an outsider from CA and while this might make FSP look good, it also may backfire and make them look bad.
- He doesn't know the laws and thinks he's going to change them in court - 200 years of town meeting? I think not.
- The people of NH don't take kindly to this even though they want to vote Souter off the island for what he did to the rest of us.
- When Clements fails, CNHT will continue to take over and try to do it the right way.
- The REAL publicity will happen if and when this original effort is successful, and the property is taken BY THE PEOPLE OF WEARE without help from some outsider businessman who just seeks media attention.

Ed had already filed a proper petition with the town of Weare on behalf of the residents there, before Clements even figured out that it doesn't take the strong-arm tactics of lawyers to do this.

Russell Kanning

I gotta go with Mike on this one .... I could lose 10 pounds.

Mike .... since you obviously don't eat very much already, maybe you need to give up something you actually like to do. ;)
Now if some of us were to fast or go without beer for a week ...... that would be newsworthy. ;D

Dave Ridley

Quote from: CNHT on January 09, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT
- Last time there was rally for Clements, there were about 10 NH people who supported him and the other 20 were press covering the issue.

wow!  i wish i could get 20 reporters to show up for one of our events!

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 09, 2006, 07:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on January 09, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT

wow!? i wish i could get 20 reporters to show up for one of our events!

One of 'em was me. :-D

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on January 09, 2006, 07:11 PM NHFT
I gotta go with Mike on this one .... I could lose 10 pounds.

Mike .... since you obviously don't eat very much already, maybe you need to give up something you actually like to do. ;)
Now if some of us were to fast or go without beer for a week ...... that would be newsworthy. ;D

I really like to eat, but I cannot exceed about 125 pounds for some reason, even eating 4,000 calories per day!? ????

A cooperative one-week fast against an attempt to take someone's home by eminent domain...? Sweet!

Not right now, but soon!? ?;)

CNHT

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 09, 2006, 09:37 PM NHFT

I really like to eat, but I cannot exceed about 125 pounds for some reason, even eating 4,000 calories per day!? ????

A cooperative one-week fast against an attempt to take someone's home by eminent domain...? Sweet!

Not right now, but soon!? ?;)

Hey Mike can you lend me some of those fat-burner genes? LOL