• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Logan Clements visiting NH

Started by Kat Kanning, August 16, 2005, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Morey on January 21, 2006, 10:24 PM NHFT
I really don't understand the venom coming from Jane and some others here.  Is that a Republican thing?

I'm from Cali, and so are 638 other Free Staters.  Since we're travelling further to move to the Free State, ergo making a bigger sacrifice, I would think you would be especially happy to have us.  I can guarantee you that Cali has taken in more New Hampshirites than vice-versa.

Excuse me but there is no venom and it has nothing to do with Republicans. Clements is in contact with us often. We simply want the process to succeed.
We've told him what he needs to do and he won't listen to the people in Weare that are working with him. So they seek to distance themselves from him.
Just reporting the facts, Morey.

CNHT

Quote from: freedominnh on January 22, 2006, 06:22 PM NHFT
This AP writer hit Forbes and Chicago Trib.   Seehttp://www.chicago.tribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0601220408jan22,1,20630.story?coll=chi-news

The logic then is no matter the fact that both petitions fail, the press generated is worth the effort?  Over 18 states have already made serious in-roads against private takings for private gain.  The U.S. Senate, when they approve the Private Property Protection Act, drops the ball right in Bush's lap.  Clements 15 minutes of fame will have no effect on any of this as most of this action happened immediately after the Kelo decision  release on  6.23.05 .

So you're saying you disapprove of Clements but you love the results of the awareness he is bringing to the other states who are scrambling to protect themselves? How many SCOTUS Justices will be willing to vote for something like this again if they know their own property is in danger?

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 22, 2006, 03:37 PM NHFT
who cares whether he has a perfect understanding of our petition process? 

I do because I would like to see this succeed somehow. THEN the press you get will be worth something.
The press is also there to rip him and the FSP to shreds when (not if) he fails.

Michael Fisher

I am preparing a press release about my upcoming fast to protect Souter from Clements' and CNHT's attempts to steal his home.

If anyone would like to add a quote to the press release, please post it here or e-mail it to me at mike@nhcaspian.org.

I'll be using prior quotes from this forum as well.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 27, 2006, 01:29 AM NHFT
I am preparing a press release about my upcoming fast to protect Souter from Clements' and CNHT's attempts to steal his home.

If anyone would like to add a quote to the press release, please post it here or e-mail it to me at mike@nhcaspian.org.

I'll be using prior quotes from this forum as well.

Are you sure you want to do this?  I mean, you need to gain weight. 

Mike, there are lots of things going on in NH.  Some of them are very negative.  Some are mixed.  And, some are positive.  I urge you and everyone else to only act on the very negative and the very positive.  Leave the mixed alone. 

Liberty activists can maximize their time by only working the the very negative or very positive things.

I'll give you some examples. 
Very negative: anti-smoking bill, bill to end felon gun rights, forced school till 18 bill. 
Mixed: school voucher bill, Weare ED issues.
Very positive: anti-gun taking bill, auto inspection bill, anti-Real ID bill.

CNHT

I don't see how a fast can help, but if that is what Mike wants to do, I would never denigrate him for doing it.

I am unlike some of you who keep smiting me for simply telling you what I know about the Clements issue.

The problem is, most of you are not getting the whole story and when you do get it, you ignore it.

I see all the correspondence that comes in to CNHT, and the emails between the Weare folks, Clements, Ed, etc.
We have all been talking.
However, as we've always said, it's up to the people of Weare to do this if this is what they want.
And it seems they want to get rid of Clements as the media hound because he is dragging them down.

Don't forget, they will be paying Souter for his property before he is sent on his way, if this succeeds.
But so far, you probably have nothing to worry about it succeeding which is what I have said all along, while neither advocating for or against it.

But go ahead and smite me, even though CNHT is the largest, and most effective and knowledgable group in the state...and the one that can really help you in a pinch.

Dreepa

ok my take.

ALL ED is wrong including this.
Mike should not fast but it is his right to do so.
Clements is spreading the word about the FSP and if that gets more notice for the FSP and more people joining more power to him.

Jane I think people are smiting you is because you say you know the other side but then you don't post it  ( just a guess).
:soapbox:
stepping down.

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on January 27, 2006, 01:32 PM NHFT
ok my take.

ALL ED is wrong including this.
Mike should not fast but it is his right to do so.
Clements is spreading the word about the FSP and if that gets more notice for the FSP and more people joining more power to him.

Yeah but do you want him to drag the FSP in the mud and make people have a bad attitude towards it?

Jane I think people are smiting you is because you say you know the other side but then you don't post it  ( just a guess).
:soapbox:
stepping down.

I just did post it, above! I've always tried to tell the inside story, but people are so blinded by their emotions, they simply judge ME on what they think MY beliefs are then go after ME for it.

I agree with you that all ED is wrong. I can't stop the citizens of Weare from doing this just as I can't, and won't try, to stop Mike from fasting if that's what he truly wants to do.
That's HIS pursuit of liberty and he's entitled to it.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: CNHT on January 27, 2006, 01:41 PM NHFT
I agree with you that all ED is wrong. I can't stop the citizens of Weare from doing this just as I can't, and won't try, to stop Mike from fasting if that's what he truly wants to do.
That's HIS pursuit of liberty and he's entitled to it.

:)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on January 27, 2006, 01:17 PM NHFT
But go ahead and smite me, even though CNHT is the largest, and most effective and knowledgable group in the state...and the one that can really help you in a pinch.

I'll give you a few + karma  :love1:

Don't worry if people smite you.  It happens sometimes.  Look at Kevin.  He went negative but is working his way back up.  I went negative in the FTL BBS but am positive again.

BTW, the CNHT is hot 100% good, either.  Just like the LP, RLC, DownSizeDC, ACLU, GOA, and so on, it has its problems.  For one thing, it is against gambling.  That is 100% anti-freedom.  In fact, if gambling was allowed, pressue on taxes would go down.  So, CNHT is working against it self on that issue.

That said, I agree with you.  It is a big group with lots of great people that does lots of good.

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 28, 2006, 05:56 PM NHFT
Don't worry if people smite you.  It happens sometimes.  Look at Kevin.  He went negative but is working his way back up.

LOL, that was quick! From 10 to -1 in about 15 minutes, between the last time I checked the forum and now.

Somebody really loves me!  :grouphug:

;D

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: KBCraig on January 29, 2006, 08:10 PM NHFT
Don't worry if people smite you.  It happens sometimes.  Look at Kevin.  He went negative but is working his way back up.

LOL, that was quick! From 10 to -1 in about 15 minutes, between the last time I checked the forum and now.

Somebody really loves me!  :grouphug:

;D

Maybe it is because you are a cop.  I would give you some karma to help you out, but you are a cop, sorry  :-[

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 29, 2006, 11:34 PM NHFT
Maybe it is because you are a cop.  I would give you some karma to help you out, but you are a cop, sorry  :-[

Naw, not a cop. CO. Different thing.

Kevin

CNHT

Quote from: CNHT on January 27, 2006, 01:17 PM NHFT

I'll give you a few + karma  :love1:

Don't worry if people smite you.  It happens sometimes.  Look at Kevin.  He went negative but is working his way back up.  I went negative in the FTL BBS but am positive again.

BTW, the CNHT is hot 100% good, either.  Just like the LP, RLC, DownSizeDC, ACLU, GOA, and so on, it has its problems.  For one thing, it is against gambling.  That is 100% anti-freedom.  In fact, if gambling was allowed, pressue on taxes would go down.  So, CNHT is working against it self on that issue.

That said, I agree with you.  It is a big group with lots of great people that does lots of good.

CNHT is against gambling??? Where do you see that?   :o

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on January 14, 2006, 07:38 PM NHFT
The people of Weare are gonna kick Clements all the way back to California with a resounding defeat.   The voters all over NH are tired of scheming politicians including snake oil promoters.

If you could see the email I got today, sheesh. You would know he is a fraud.  :-(

OK - I have permission to post the information that shows Clements is just in it to promote his own career...and is now trying to say the people of Weare are driving this.
Well, they were, long before he came along, and he is even trying to usurp that idea.. tsk.

I am currently editing the piece and it will be posted to NH Insider soon...

..burning the midnight oil... and eating homemade   :pizza:

OK here it is..

http://www.nhinsider.com/ed-naile/