• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren's Immenseness Blocks Entrance

Started by TackleTheWorld, October 20, 2008, 03:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

<< A terrific judge with a sometimes inappropriate temperment >>

Actually his cranky temperment is the thing that makes him seem more human to me than most judges do.  It's the thing I latch onto when I am trying to keep from disliking him. 

Tom Sawyer

Isn't that sweet.
I'll try to think of his humanity today as I take care of my friend Jim. You know the guy that's wife is being punished by him.

Dada has somewhat different views on the matter than others here. He wants to improve the goberments "customer service" and "efficiency".

dalebert

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2008, 12:38 AM NHFT
<< A terrific judge with a sometimes inappropriate temperment >>

Actually his cranky temperment is the thing that makes him seem more human to me than most judges do.  It's the thing I latch onto when I am trying to keep from disliking him. 

What's the point of trying to keep from disliking him?

Lloyd Danforth

error

I want the government's "customer service" and "efficiency" to get worse.

(V)

Quote from: (V) on November 10, 2008, 08:04 PM NHFT
Rate the Magistrate (not even a full judge)
Hon. James R. Muirhead   
Magistrate Judge   
D.N.H.   
Average Rating:8.4 - 3 rating(s)

http://www.therobingroom.com/Judge.aspx?ID=577

QuoteCriminal Defense Lawyer   
Comment #: 1366
Rating:8.6 
Comments:
A terrific judge with a sometimes inappropriate temperment.

I see you little scamps have been posting your opinions about James R Muirhead.

QuoteMagistrate Judge   
D.N.H.   
Average Rating:6.0 - 8 rating(s)   

AntonLee

lastlady

I don't know what your talking about.  ;)

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Folks, I created a website/service that makes it super easy to write letters to jailed freedom activists. Please check out Mail-to-Jail. If you type or paste a letter to Ian or Lauren, I will print it out and mail it to them in jail, and I will pay for postage.

When Lauren was taken last time, I was a little depressed. I thought how tough it must be to be in jail for 30 days (and Ian's in for 93!), and how good it would feel to receive letters from friends and supporters, to hear about news from the real world, about the progress of liberty, about how my actions were affecting others, etc. Just to communicate (even if it's one-way) would help endure the days.

So I wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to send letters to imprisoned New Hampshire freedom activists. You don't need to buy postage, print anything out, address an envelope, know the prison name or look up the mailing address, or drop anything in the mail. All of those are very easy to do, but now you have to do none of them anyway! Just go to Mail-to-Jail, type your letter, and I'll mail it for you.

Please write letters to Ian and Lauren. Show them your support and thanks!

Tom Sawyer

Wow... what a cool thing.  :) 8)

signed up, after I use the service I will reinburse you in person.

Double plus good.

Mike Barskey

No need to reimburse me! I'll be glad to accept donations to help cover whatever postage costs, but don't feel obligated to pay me (or tip me!) for this. It's something I want to pay for and provide, to hopefully entice people to write more letters to jailed freedom activists.

lastlady

Quote from: Mike Barskey on November 14, 2008, 07:49 PM NHFT
Folks, I created a website/service that makes it super easy to write letters to jailed freedom activists. Please check out Mail-to-Jail.

Mike this is wonderful, thanks!

Mike Barskey

You're welcome. Use it! :) Write Lauren and Ian letters!

Pat K

Brilliant idea Mike, ya cheap bastard. ;D

I will owe you many Beers for this.