• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren's Immenseness Blocks Entrance

Started by TackleTheWorld, October 20, 2008, 03:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Good shit Mike. You should make a separate post to increase exposure.

I'm going to go and buy a bunch of cheap postcards and try to mail one every day (If I can) with a joke or something written on the back. I want to flood the jail with mail.

Puke

Oh, Mike, you should also get ahold of Bile at Blog of Bile. He has an activism WIKI of some sort.
This would be a good place to have a link to the letter writing site.

les nessman

Comparing Lauren Canario to Carl Drega?  They are getting desperate to prop up their failing regime and it shows. 

"  It's been in free fall from the beginning, and that fall is about to end."
                                             - Daniel Quinn "Ishmael"

Kat Kanning

So last time Lauren was in Strafford Co. jail, the only mail she received the whole time was one letter from Jim.  The mail that was sent to her wasn't even given to her at her release, they threw it away or something.  Is this mail fraud or some such thing?

Kat Kanning

I called the jail and asked if Lauren was going to be given her mail.  I got the standard answer, of course all prisoners are given their mail, so basically, the guy I talked to didn't know what was going on.  It'd be cool if other people called and asked them about it, too.  Eventually, you'll get someone who actually knows what's happening to Lauren's mail.

Strafford Co. Gulag
(603) 742-3310

Russell Kanning

Lauren is still at the jail.
She is still in intake.
They said the inmates can send out mail.
They said they are giving her mail.

toowm

We did send mail last time that wasn't given to her.

Kat Kanning

Porc 411 call was from Lauren's jail..there was a mini demonstration out there today.  They went in to check if she's getting her mail.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

I saw the attendee list from the Schnergenberger meeting last week.  Muirhead was there as a speaker.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: Puke on November 15, 2008, 06:36 AM NHFT
Good shit Mike. You should make a separate post to increase exposure.

I'm going to go and buy a bunch of cheap postcards and try to mail one every day (If I can) with a joke or something written on the back. I want to flood the jail with mail.

Ditto. I just bought 200 27 cent stamps for them.

dalebert

Quote from: www on November 20, 2008, 09:41 PM NHFT
Ditto. I just bought 200 27 cent stamps for them. Speaking of exposure, is this Lauren with her back to the camera on a work crew at the jail? http://www.nudismlife.com/galleries/nudists_and_nude/nude_prisoners/nude_women_prisoners.jpg

Says it's forbidden when I click. Then I take a closer look at the URL. OMG. WTF? Who are you?

Kat Kanning

Dada specifically asked for him to be let onto the forum.  Now it doesn't seem like it was such a good idea.  >:(   You have very little time to explain yourself before you're gone.