• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any Keenies going to riley's trial or walker's trial oct 28?

Started by Dave Ridley, October 21, 2008, 09:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I will likely be staying in Keene October 27 -29th... if anyone is driving from keene to the danny riley sentencing in concord, or the walker trial in manchester ... i could ride with you and back.    these events, along with taproom tuesday....ocurr on tue the 28th.  riley's appearance is set for 1130 am, walker's is set for around 8:15 am

Riley faces 40 years in jail for allegedly building weapons to defend ed brown on his property.   Not something i'd advocate but an excessive sentence when there is no victim and no charge of aggression.  probably good to have a witness to this expensive misuse of tax dollars.  but i'm just as happy to go to the walker thing.  just lemme know if you're drivin to one of these events and would like a carpooler.

If a ride isn't available i can probably do almost as much good from keene.  I will welcome immediate reports from the scene of either event .  call 413-0411 the minute there is news from either event.  i can upload parts of your call to ridleyreport.com

ultimately i can report faster if i dont go to these events, but it also would be nice to be at one of them if practical.

John

grolled

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 21, 2008, 09:49 AM NHFT
I will likely be staying in Keene October 27 -29th... if anyone is driving from keene to the danny riley sentencing in concord, or the walker trial in manchester ... i could ride with you and back.    these events, along with taproom tuesday....ocurr on tue the 28th.  riley's appearance is set for 1130 am, walker's is set for around 8:15 am

Riley faces 40 years in jail for allegedly building weapons to defend ed brown on his property.   Not something i'd advocate but an excessive sentence when there is no victim and no charge of aggression.  probably good to have a witness to this expensive misuse of tax dollars.  but i'm just as happy to go to the walker thing.  just lemme know if you're drivin to one of these events and would like a carpooler.

If a ride isn't available i can probably do almost as much good from keene.  I will welcome immediate reports from the scene of either event .  call 413-0411 the minute there is news from either event.  i can upload parts of your call to ridleyreport.com

ultimately i can report faster if i dont go to these events, but it also would be nice to be at one of them if practical.

Danny's hearings (competency at 10 and sentencing at 11:30) actually start at 10:00AM not 11:30 AM (see below)

QuoteNOTICE OF HEARING as to Daniel Riley: Competency Hearing set for 10/28/2008 10:00 AM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal. Sentencing set for 10/28/2008 11:30 AM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal in Concord, New Hampshire. [\quote]

TackleTheWorld

I'm planning to go from Keene to the Concord fed building and back that day.
Making room for Dada.

Russell Kanning

so ... if he isn't "competent" ... I wonder what they want to do