• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Potluck at Hoyt Farm

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2008, 02:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

On Friday nights other Shire residents can join us at the Hoyt Farm for a potluck meal.
Some people will come as early as 5pm NHFT and many will be eating at 6. Hobbits will begin leaving at 8.

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 24, 2008, 02:41 PM NHFT
On Friday nights other Shire residents can join us at the Hoyt Farm for a potluck meal.
Some people will come as early as 5pm NHFT and many will be eating at 6. Hobbits will begin leaving at 8.
Could you be more specific?  Are we talking tea here... or dinner... or supper?  These distinctions matter to Hobbits.   :mf_farmer:

Russell Kanning

whatever you bring
when I say potluck meal ... I am planning on eating a meal ... since it is at 6pm ... that would make it first supper for Hobbits

Russell Kanning

we will have a small bonfire going tonight ... we have a pile of brush to get rid of near the old foundations

Russell Kanning

This Friday a few us will be eating dinner here at the Farm.
We will toast the health of MikeBarskey and Sandman since their birthdays are near.

Russell Kanning

I forgot to remind people ... but of course we had a big dinner here last night and watched Undercover Brother to work on our anti-terrorism skills.

Next Friday will be another potluck opportunity if you are in the neighborhood.

firecracker joe

I at some point would like to come for pot luck now the dish i make should be big enough to feed how many peeps  at the most

Russell Kanning