• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Assistance this Tuesday in Manchester?

Started by dalebert, October 25, 2008, 10:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I'm planning to come up on Tuesday to take care of several things and attend Taproom Tuesday. One of the things I'm hoping to do is attempt to unregister from the voting lists. I'd love it if someone could come along and record the transaction with the bureaucrats. You can use my camera. I don't know my exact schedule yet but I'll post more when I find out.

dalebert

Bump? I'll be there tomorrow. I have properties to look at in the afternoon so maybe in the morning would be good. Anyone free?

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: dalebert on October 27, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
Bump? I'll be there tomorrow. I have properties to look at in the afternoon so maybe in the morning would be good. Anyone free?

Well, of course there are trials in the morning.  I'll try to remember to call you after court if the rain isn't too bad.

dalebert

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on October 27, 2008, 11:30 PM NHFT
Well, of course there are trials in the morning.  I'll try to remember to call you after court if the rain isn't too bad.

Yeah, I got that message from 411 but I wasn't up early enough to make it in time with the 1:15 drive. I had forgotten it was today.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

This should be interesting.

You actually going up to the voting location to attempt this?

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT
This should be interesting.

You actually going up to the voting location to attempt this?

No, it was last Tuesday and Dale was too busy eating and being driven around the city to attempt to do it.

dalebert

It was more due to me losing track of the time and arriving way later than intended. I was planning to do this in the morning.