• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

If pushed enough by the fed, like Montana, would NH secede from the union?

Started by JimmyCracka, October 25, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyCracka

Hi. My name is Jimmy. I used to live in Lincoln and my father lives in Woodesville. Right now i live in Whitman, Ma and i'm looking for a place to live in the North Country for my family and I. I know this topic may sound crazy to some but it's a legitimate issue. The state secretary of Montana sent a letter to the federal government warning that if the feds try to disarm the American people via nationwide confiscastion of all firearms that they would not surrender their arms and would secede from the union and become an independent state. It seems that the majority view on this forum are conservative but I also see many moderates and a few on the left. Those are the ones who sometimes seem quick to write off many truths as "crazy". Now speaking on behalf of myself and most other constitution loving conservatives, this sounds like a good idea and is an important for any state that wants to send a strong message against tyranny. It is classic history that all gun registrations lead to confiscation which eventually leads to despotism. Top economists are stating that we've entered into an economic depression that makes 1929 look like a late car payment. If you view the Patriot act, the homeland security act and NSPD 51 & HSPD 20 you can clearly see that the president now has total dictatorial powers. The constitution is going to be erased. The North American Union. The Amero (our new currency). All this stuff is real!!! Back in the nineties it was understandable when they would say "Oh, your one of those conspiracy theorists heh heh" Those who say that now, I know are willingly ignorant and happily stupid! There is too much to ignore now. The truth is right in front of your face. These are the same people who listen to a talking head for an average of ten minutes a night but know everything. The same people who interupt an intellectual, political  conversation with "Hey, did you see the game?" :-p the ones that tell you "That will never happen" and when you ask why, they brilliantly reply with "Uh, because....umm..... it can't....just....uh.....um....der......because it just can't!....uh....did you hear about Britney Spears?" I'm not trying to offend anyone but the abundance of apathy still existing in this country is the leading cause of our destruction. Anyways, my question to you, the great residents of NH, would you follow in the steps of Montana or surrender your weapons? Also, what do you think of everything else I ranted about. On my Google "Shared Stuff" page I have links to some awesome, highly informative, documentaries, articles and web sites I think everyone should check out. www.google.com/s2/sharing/stuff?user=102802475709137339968 Check out the alarming congressional sessions on C-Span. Also see Joe Biden and Collin Powell telling us of an imminent, international crisis of great magnitude coming around Jan. 23rd or 24th but refuse to say what it will be! Tell me what you think??? Thanks for letting me unravel like a spool..........Jimmy

Dave Ridley

What do I think, Jimmy?  i think its good to have you here on NHFree and will be better to have you in new hampshire...!

Toadstool

I think we be f'd in the a.   :o

I will not remove my firearm for govt.  as that ole bastard once said. "from my cold dead hands"  I think its going to be odd having my brother in the Army come to my home and try to disarm me!!!  odd.

Lucky for me I live in NH! and feel safe here.
What do we do!?
I been looking into these things for a while, and now wondering what I can do,
I am looking for land and trying to move my 10 cars / trucks/ welders/tools/ etc to said land and live.  in northern nh
I am trying to live on land and go back to farm style living to teach myself, to survive... my gut has been telling me to man up! and I found Dave Ridley and you guys and now feel much better!!!  I know we'll be ok in NH!!!

LIVE FREE OR DIE                 
TRYING!!!!
PEACE

AntonLee

maybe the entire seacoast can secede from NH and become part of MA.

can ya tell I've been dealing with too much statism in this region?

Lloyd Danforth

AntonLee

got pulled over today by a nice seabrook cop who wanted to know why I had a Moustache man mask in my car, and if I planned on doing something illegal while wearing it.

there's a long way to go here Lloyd.

Josh

Quote from: AntonLee on October 25, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
got pulled over today by a nice seabrook cop who wanted to know why I had a Moustache man mask in my car

because it's almost fucking HALLOWEEN, mayhaps?

Toadstool

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT
got pulled over today by a nice seabrook cop who wanted to know why I had a Moustache man mask in my car

lmao!!!

you should have told him to listen to the "music"  lmao!!

or a nice remember remember the 5th of NOV!

JimmyCracka

Still learning my way around this forum. Didn't realize there was a whole section on the topic of secession. Thank you for all the replies everybody. These are perilous times and despite right/left, black/white or whatever unnecessary division that may plague us, America must unite and save the dwindling republic. i see some talk about Anarchy in the forum so i just wanted to state my stance is for the good ol' Constitutional Republic. Its our only hope for sustainable liberty. I think we can keep it this time providing we just don't make the same mistakes. Like allowing European aristocrats to control our monetary system! No more two party BS either! Your either for the Constitution or you can move to Cuba or Russia. See ya! Leadership positions based on qualifications and not ideology. And for the love of God...............NO MORE F**KING LAWYERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE OR CONGRESS!!! How many times do we need plain English interpreted, re-interpreted and re-re-re-interpreted!!! I still would like to know what the overall sentiment is of the residents of NH,VT and ME about seceding from the union. I can speak on behalf of Massachusetts. No, we love immorality, ignorance, big taxes and big government. We love Vaseline too. Makes it so much easier to shove our heads up our ass!!! Somebody get me out of here  :o

AntonLee

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT

and just got back from a walk at Hampton to see the nice cops walking around my car in the main parking lot.  Mind you, 12am empty beach, no other cars in the lot anywhere near mine.  I kept walking past and then crossed over and returned to my car as they were leaving.  I had to look twice, I could have sworn they were the thought police. 

John Edward Mercier

Montana was a US Territory... so if it revokes its statehood... it once again becomes a US Territory.
Its whole existance is based on the US Constitution, so it can't cede from it.

To my knowledge, only the original thirteen colonies, Texas, and Hawaii can cede.
As their basis for formation was not the US Constitution, which they later entered into.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on October 26, 2008, 06:06 AM NHFT
Montana was a US Territory... so if it revokes its statehood... it once again becomes a US Territory.
Its whole existance is based on the US Constitution, so it can't cede from it.

To my knowledge, only the original thirteen colonies, Texas, and Hawaii can cede.
As their basis for formation was not the US Constitution, which they later entered into.

Can't secede? Dissolving political bonds is what history is full of.

Can secede? They killed a lot of folks when they tried.

Russell Kanning

I wonder how something like Montana becomes a US Territory? ..... oh yea ... they shoot people that already live there. That doesn't sound like something that jimmycracker will call legitimate.

John Edward Mercier

Obviously does.
If someone steals your car, I rent it from them and drive it for four years... can I then declare it mine?

It might be yours... might be theirs... but its definately not mine.

It then becomes a fight between you and them as to ownership...
Pretty sure many of the Native tribes of Montana would declare that if it is no longer a US State or Territory it is ceded to them as occupants of the first order.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 26, 2008, 07:55 AM NHFT
I wonder how something like Montana becomes a US Territory? ..... oh yea ... they shoot people that already live there. That doesn't sound like something that jimmycracker will call legitimate.

They bought it from France. At least the part east of the continental divide.