• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kannings Drop Price on Mobile Home in Keene to $1!

Started by FTL_Ian, October 30, 2008, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

wow - that was quick - i would have bought it ... for more than $1 too ... oh well ...

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lumpy on October 30, 2008, 09:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 30, 2008, 09:17 PM NHFT
What are the closing costs?
120 pesos ;)

Congrats on your purchase and subsequent move to Keene!  What are your plans for activism up here?

Lumpy

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 30, 2008, 10:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lumpy on October 30, 2008, 09:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 30, 2008, 09:17 PM NHFT
What are the closing costs?
120 pesos ;)

Congrats on your purchase and subsequent move to Keene!  What are your plans for activism up here?
Thank you ever so much!
Well, we have to make a living to start off with so we'll likely have to keep on with our SSN's and get NH licenses and registrations until we figure out how to exist without them.  After years of being part of the "white collar crime syndicate" called running my own real estate businesses, I'd like to put my energies and experiences into that.  With what I understand about the things states do to remove rights, I'd like to help people effectively retain control of their own property (where their rights come from) but have not yet found a way to do that and put bread on the table as a result.  The couch enforcer would have had an equally bad time from us ;).  Personally I lean towards civil dis and voluntaryism but have zero experience with  civil dis, except for yelling back at some awful cops (not too bright) who were persecuting me for being a day past blah blah blah...  Property rights are exceedingly important to me as I've seen all too much the power of people who gang up on individuals here on Cape Cod.  We have more "commissions", "societies" and "gangs" that you can't fart or you will be arrested here.  I have retired neighbors on fixed incomes who are fully responsible members of the world and being ganged up on by the association so far as to go behind their backs and have their property deeds changed (not kidding) so they are forced to pay association fees.  I've been a very successful Realtor on Cape Cod for a few years here and hope to be able to use my experience to help others to retain and "regrow" their rights.  I'm all for secessionist town (and state, but one thing at a  time) movements though I prefer not to call it that word as it's got bad connotations that are associated with it...  word suggestions?
We both prefer to be eventually, mainly outside the system but still have faint inklings of what might be good for inside things.  If I personally ever ran for any office, my objective would be to abolish it on nearly every level so I think my prospects may not be well received unless I can communicate heart to heart, effectively with the locals.
We intend on keeping the home a porc/people friendly home as well and a place for people / porcs to land.
We are Ron Paul supporters as well as freedom lovers.  We believe people can make up their own minds without undue violence being imposed on them.  We both accept that 9-11 was a lie.  Additionally, I fully intend to hold up my oath to the FSP to exert my energies to the maximum extent possible.
Obviously nothing is cast in stone yet but we are not lackeys and we will be effective no matter what the cost.  To me, not being effective is fruitless.
One notable item is that eventually we will want to have a business similar to Blueberry Farm (if that it the grocery store I recall in Keene) but with many other alternative forms of healing, etc.  The business itself will be an act of civil dis.  More details to follow as time and ideas are laid to paper and put into action.  Stay tuned.

FTL_Ian

Sounds cool!   8)  Welcome in advance to Keene - what's your ETA?  If you need help moving in, just let us know when.  We already know where.

Also, I'd like to invite you both to visit the Free Keene Forum:
http://forum.freekeene.com

Coconut

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 30, 2008, 07:16 PM NHFT

Someone unknown around the trailer park should do a mock poll.  Knock on doors.

This would be easy. Since I'm sure most of them don't work and will be home all day.  :o jk

warren Smith

Lumpy

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2008, 04:01 PM NHFT
Sounds cool!   8)  Welcome in advance to Keene - what's your ETA?  If you need help moving in, just let us know when.  We already know where.

Also, I'd like to invite you both to visit the Free Keene Forum:
http://forum.freekeene.com

Thank you Ian.  I've signed up and Aubern will shortly (she's tending the trick or treater crowd at the moment).
Keene was on the list of places to live in NH.  I am looking forward doing my part.  Well, I guess I better start posting away so I can get some roots growing into the ground there...  deeper than only in my mind.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lumpy on October 31, 2008, 09:40 AM NHFT

One notable item is that eventually we will want to have a business similar to Blueberry Farm (if that it the grocery store I recall in Keene) but with many other alternative forms of healing, etc.  The business itself will be an act of civil dis.  More details to follow as time and ideas are laid to paper and put into action.  Stay tuned.

Sounds cool!  (I like Blueberry Fields.)

Lumpy

Quote from: warren Smith on October 31, 2008, 05:30 PM NHFT
Foiled again by my own procrastination.... :-[
I don't yet know you Warren but for it's worth, the door is open for you any time no matter what.  I look forward to meeting everyone.

turbo

Lumpy

Thanks Kat and Turbo!  Turbo, do you know TurboSaab?

turbo

research101

Thank you!  Well.. we're not gonna be too far behind you now. I hope to see you sometime soon. The Porc Fest was so awesome!  I'm just waiting for Kurt to come get me here in Michigan and sweep me off my feet.  ;)   The camper is about ready to go.