• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kannings Drop Price on Mobile Home in Keene to $1!

Started by FTL_Ian, October 30, 2008, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Quote from: research101 on November 01, 2008, 07:10 PM NHFT
Thank you!  Well.. we're not gonna be too far behind you now. I hope to see you sometime soon. The Porc Fest was so awesome!  I'm just waiting for Kurt to come get me here in Michigan and sweep me off my feet.  ;)   The camper is about ready to go. 
The "camper" is different than the home...  just in case a distinction was needed.  I'm not much of a good sweeper either.  She's done all the sweeping so far.  ;)
Loose ends are being tied up.  Very soon.

Kat Kanning

turbo

Best of luck getting here! Looking forward to sharing some good veggie food together soon!

Kurt, I emailed you back last night, go read it before it gets buried under 100,000 messages .  ;D

~turbo

Lumpy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 02, 2008, 04:39 AM NHFT
Awww...internet romances.  :love1:
We're REALLY followin' yer lead ya know.   ;)  Heck, we're even movin' inta yer old house!  STALKERS!!!!   :worship:

Lumpy

Quote from: turbo on November 02, 2008, 07:59 AM NHFT
Best of luck getting here! Looking forward to sharing some good veggie food together soon!

Kurt, I emailed you back last night, go read it before it gets buried under 100,000 messages .  ;D

~turbo

You know it!  Thanks Franz!

research101

Quote from: turbo on November 02, 2008, 07:59 AM NHFT

That sounds great! We'll have to have a move-in celebration of some sort.