• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Open carry incident @ Mall of NH 10/30/08

Started by error, October 30, 2008, 03:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Malls are concentrations of pure evil anyway.
I shun them.

Lloyd Danforth

But!........But....what about the pretty colors?  (drool, slurp)

Kat Kanning

I'm afraid I must side with Puke on this very critical issue.

Lloyd Danforth

Puke! You should visit our Mall here in Grafton, but, be careful not to trip over the dog.

leetninja

if there are signs saying that you cant ... why would you expect anything less?

shyfrog

grasshopper

Sholder holster, works every time. :icon_pirat:  Arrrr!

sandm000

Does anyone have pictures of the signs saying no guns?  I almost always enter through the food court and I don't think I've ever seen the sign.  I've never open carried in the mall, only CC, because I've never seen the sign.  There is a chinese restaurant across willow that has a no firearms policy, I was carrying at the time I saw the sign, so I placed my firearm in the trunk of my car, went in, ate, came out, rearmed, and never went back.  I didn't think they would even care if one person told them why they wouldn't be coming back so I didn't mention it to them.    If the mall of NH has these signs up, I may not go back.  

Also I occasionally enter via BestBuy and I don't believe that I've seen the signs there either.

I could be less than observant though.

doobie

Quote from: sandm000 on October 31, 2008, 10:53 AM NHFT
I was carrying at the time I saw the sign, so I placed my firearm in the trunk of my car, went in, ate, came out, rearmed,

Why bother leaving it in your car?  I wouldn't have.  If I'm CC I ignore all posted signs.  If I'm OC I'll switch to CC if I need to be there.

Porcupine_in_MA

Russell Kanning

have fun storming the castle

I bet we could convince the IRS employees to quit before a big mall gives into an open carry boycott campaign.

But ... since I like you guys ... I promise not to drag Kat into the Mall of NH in solidarity with your wishes to open carry and protect innocent victims from both government and private sector thugs

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2008, 07:34 AM NHFT
Puke! You should visit our Mall here in Grafton, but, be careful not to trip over the dog.

The Grafton Mall is awesome!