• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Election Day Voluntaryism Outreach

Started by dalebert, October 31, 2008, 11:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

OK, I got a quote on tri-fold fliers. They're $62 for 400 and $12 more ($74 total) for machine-folded, which I'm probably just going to do. I thought about getting a few people to help me fold them tonight but sheesh. So anyway, I'm going to go ahead and get them printed and bring the stack tomorrow. Don't feel obligated as I'm thrilled if people just come and contribute there time, however, if anyone feels motivated to offset some of that with a little contribution, it will not be rudely rejected.  :)

FTL_Ian

I'll give ya $10 later today.  Definitely have the machine fold them; doing it manually is awful.

dalebert

BTW, my phone number is no longer good. My service finally got canceled so I can switch providers but I'm having kinks with the new provider so no phone yet. I'm working on it.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: dalebert on October 31, 2008, 11:33 AM NHFT
Please feel free to post more suggestions for signs.

THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS IS . . . EVIL

VOTING ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM

NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR, THE GOVERNMENT GETS ELECTED

This lady

http://www.nancybuttons.com/

is always good for a piquant slogan.

dalebert

I found out that 501 is a magic number at Staple's. The price drops quite a bit. I was able to get 501 fliers instead of 400 for just about $3 more.

On a side note, check out this site called "Free Cup of Starbuck's Coffee if You Vote Tuesday" where a friend posted one of my comics. Here's a comment.

QuoteHmm, this would be valid if that's what voting was all about. It's not some sort of self-validation tool used for the masses. It's about being a part of your future, your kid's futures, and the furthering of our society. Sorry, Darian, but your half-assed little anarchy cartoons aren't really cutting it. Try making a valid point next time.

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 03, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT
I'll give ya $10 later today.  Definitely have the machine fold them; doing it manually is awful.

You know what. Don't worry about contributions. This is my thing. I'm not poor. I'm gonna eat it. The thought is appreciated. I'm just glad you're joining us.