• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

TheAntiTerrorist video BANNED in America - WTH?

Started by dalebert, November 05, 2008, 09:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

See my interview with Vaccine Liberation. Go to www.sovereign-solutions.info, click on 'Free Episodes', read synopses.

warren Smith

Sigh...I hate when people force me to learn new things.

That being said anyone know where I can find a quick and easy proxie tutorial page?

dalebert

Lumpy

Quote from: warren Smith on November 05, 2008, 09:08 PM NHFT
Sigh...I hate when people force me to learn new things.

That being said anyone know where I can find a quick and easy proxie tutorial page?
For me, change sucks.  It's not until afterward that I can see and feel how great it was.
Clueless about the proxie tutorial.

Josh

Quote from: Lumpy on November 05, 2008, 05:11 PM NHFT
Yup!  I'm going to be doing civil dis by not forcing death by injection into my dogs either.  They eat as well, if not better, than I do...  well, maybe not better (maybe).  I know the people who call themselves "The City of Keene" will try to force me to inject all kinds of death and cancers and sicknesses into 'em but they will have to do it over my dead body.

My rottweiler lived to be 2 weeks shy of 16 without any vaccines. That's a ripe old age for a rottie. The food was probably helpful too.

Lumpy

Quote from: Josh on November 06, 2008, 12:28 PM NHFT
Yup!  I'm going to be doing civil dis by not forcing death by injection into my dogs either.  They eat as well, if not better, than I do...  well, maybe not better (maybe).  I know the people who call themselves "The City of Keene" will try to force me to inject all kinds of death and cancers and sicknesses into 'em but they will have to do it over my dead body.

My rottweiler lived to be 2 weeks shy of 16 without any vaccines. That's a ripe old age for a rottie. The food was probably helpful too.
My little boy is already 4 and he's had some shots with his previous parents.  He's AKC (if that matters, I don't think it means squat really, not to me anyway) so I'm not sure if that means anything about shots, etc.  That food link you included looks good.  I've been researching which organic foods to feed the dog and I keep having the same problem with too much protein in the diet.  All creatures (however modified (breeds) they are by humans) ought to be eating natural, non-GMO, no pesticides, unprocessed, organic, healthy (and perhaps raw) foods.
We hope to be fully raw by years end.  that is a hard challenge because I'm quite the gourmet.  The sacrifice seems plenty worthy.  I don't want to end up costing myself precious life.  I've already done enough of that by letting them (FDA) poison my food, etc.

research101

Quote from: dalebert on November 06, 2008, 04:03 AM NHFT
BTW, welcome to the forum, Research101.

Thanks, Dale.  We'll see you in a couple weeks in NH.

Cant wait to get there!  I'm sooo excited.  ;D

Areté

...They eat as well, if not better, than I do...  well, maybe not better (maybe)...

Just curious, what does their diet consist of?

Areté

Quote from: Lumpy on November 06, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT
...All creatures (however modified (breeds) they are by humans) ought to be eating natural, non-GMO, no pesticides, unprocessed, organic, healthy (and perhaps raw) foods.
We hope to be fully raw by years end.  that is a hard challenge because I'm quite the gourmet...

What about Raw Gourmet Cuisine?  :D

ByronB

LOL, activating TOR let me watch this video in no time...

DigitalWarrior

I think Vaccines are awesome, but words fail to adequately express my feelings about seeing "This video is not available in your country".

I ran a TOR server when I had FIOS.  I did it because I support Freedom for people in China.  I had no idea that it would be useful for us...

Organjic

Quote from: DigitalWarrior on December 11, 2008, 06:02 AM NHFT
I think Vaccines are awesome, but words fail to adequately express my feelings about seeing "This video is not available in your country".

I ran a TOR server when I had FIOS.  I did it because I support Freedom for people in China.  I had no idea that it would be useful for us...
Prove to me that vaccines help.