• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Project 1

Started by William, August 07, 2008, 03:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

William

Thanks so much to everyone who showed up. The project was a great success. We had as many as 8 people at one time and huge strides were made. All of the old carpet was removed, the wood stove was set in place, as J said we got a lot of tiling done and most of the painting.

We also learned how not to stucco a garage.  :P All was not lost on that front as what does work takes so much less effort that there will be an overall time savings even accounting for our lost production.

Those who didn't make it missed some killer homemade chili, fresh squeezed juice, Sam Adams and a cheesecake for Ron Paul's birthday not to mention the great company. Hopefully you can make the next event or better yet, host your own!

J’raxis 270145

Will this be picking up again this week?

Russell Kanning

good to hear about the progress

FTL_Ian

Dome houses are cool.   8)

William

William

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2008, 10:26 AM NHFT

I stopped by the other day but no one was home. You guys are making decent progress of your own.

William

Russell Kanning

Quote from: William on September 19, 2008, 12:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2008, 10:26 AM NHFT

I stopped by the other day but no one was home. You guys are making decent progress of your own.
we have been gone on sundays a lot ... not this week

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: William on September 19, 2008, 12:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

And next.  :)

Excellent. Jack and I got the car fixed today (dead alternator) so I can make it up next week.

William

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 19, 2008, 07:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: William on September 19, 2008, 12:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

And next.  :)

Excellent. Jack and I got the car fixed today (dead alternator) so I can make it up next week.

He said that was what you guys were doing when we spoke yesterday. I wanted to go with him to the common ground festival in Unity ME but it didn't work out. I'll probably head up to Hoyt today.

J’raxis 270145

From what I hear, this will be picking up again next Wednesday, since Kat's hearing is on Tuesday.

William

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 26, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT
From what I hear, this will be picking up again next Wednesday, since Kat's hearing is on Tuesday.

With any amount of luck.

The carpet is due to be installed early next week also.

Check your Shire Hours acct.