• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Guess who's coming to dinner

Started by jerry, November 08, 2008, 03:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Will Buchanan has reached Pennsylvania on his Walk for Liberty.
http://willbuchanan.com/blog/

One of the local TV stations has agreed to interview him tomorrow.
We're still waiting for the newspaper editor to call back.

Kat Kanning

lastlady

jerry

Here you go Kat.
Will is walking through Ashtabulu Ohio just before entering PA.  I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow.

We had a nice vegetarian dinner (blechh) and they are currently in the RV editing their video.

jerry

Will has a podiatric consultation after a hard day's walk.

jerry

slim

Quote from: jerry on November 08, 2008, 03:20 PM NHFT
Will Buchanan has reached Pennsylvania on his Walk for Liberty.
http://willbuchanan.com/blog/

One of the local TV stations has agreed to interview him tomorrow.
We're still waiting for the newspaper editor to call back.

Which TV station? WJET, WSEE, WFXP, or WICU? I would like to know which one I should watch.

jerry

Quote from: slim on November 09, 2008, 06:59 AM NHFT

Which TV station? WJET, WSEE, WFXP, or WICU? I would like to know which one I should watch.

Channel 24.  I think that's WJET.  I dunno, I don't watch TV.

jerry

jerry

After breakfast Sunday morning Will Buchanan and his lovely and charming wife Brooke.

Lloyd Danforth

Nice mapbook!

That guy looks familiar!

Kat Kanning

jerry

When I found him on the road in Ohio I was driving my car with NH license plates and told him that the folks in NH were worried about him and sent me out to find him.  ;D

I walked a few blocks with him and had trouble keeping up (he walks REALLY FAST).  I expect he'll make it to NH soon.  He'll be halfway through PA today then he only has two states left to cross to get to the NH border.

He does intend to walk across NH because it would be silly to go all that way and not make it coast-to-coast. 

I offered them RV parking space on Church Road, so they may come to Grafton.  :)
They haven't picked out a landing spot yet, so I gave them one of Lloyd's NH road atlases so they can do some planning on the road.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

slim