• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 18, 2008, 10:07 AM NHFT
Have you been ignored by the Sentinel?
Apparently.  I called yesterday and told them I'd be walking thru Keene.  They said they'd received a press release on it.  I gave them my cell number but they never called back after that.

AntonLee

maybe a hundred calls to the sentinel would do the trick.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on December 18, 2008, 01:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: www on December 18, 2008, 11:12 AM NHFT
What's their number?

http://www.keenesentinel.com/reader_services/contact_the_sentinel/

(And by way of proving a point, this post is coming to you from Oklahoma . . . !)
Their website was down (for me), the newsroom is 352-1234 x1400 or or 800-765-9994 (in NH or VT), but I usually don't like to dial 800 numbers, because they use ANI, automatic number identification, which is sort of like caller id, except that it is impossible to block, because they are paying for the call.

Fluff and Stuff

So Will told me at Taproom Tuesday that he wanted to be in Manchester by Sunday.  Will, are you still planning on being in Manchester by Sunday?  If so, is there an event or party planned around this?  Thanks Will.

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 18, 2008, 05:25 PM NHFT
So Will told me at Taproom Tuesday that he wanted to be in Manchester by Sunday.  Will, are you still planning on being in Manchester by Sunday?  If so, is there an event or party planned around this?  Thanks Will.
Because of taking off yesterday, I don't think we'll be able to make Manchester by this Sunday.  I'll see how far I'm able to make today due to the forecasted storm.

Walk For Liberty

For anyone interested, I'll be continuing to walk today from just past Keene to as far as I get toward Petersborough on Rte 101.

Puke

I hope Will found shelter before it started snowing.

Walk For Liberty

Yesterday walked about 12.3 miles to the Dublin General Store.

Today I'll be walking thru Peterborough and then on further (but off Rte 101 at that point).  We're getting a video ready to post this morning (I'm a bit behind  :blush:) so we'll be getting started a little late.  I'll be walking through Peterborough at approximately 1pm, and we'll take a photo op at the FSP support-your-local-gang-highway sign. :)

As always feel free to give me a call if you want to join me and get an update on where we are.

Walk For Liberty

Anyone want to join us for Taproom Tuesday?  My plan for walking through Manchester is to do it on Tuesday, and time it to walk right up to Murphy's at the end of my walk, at 4pm.  If you want to walk with us in Manchester let me know and Brooke can shuttle you back and forth.

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Puke on December 19, 2008, 04:29 PM NHFT
I hope Will found shelter before it started snowing.
I walked through a bit of that, yeah. :)

Porcupine Realtor

Will you be taking the 101 the whole way to Manchester, through Bedford?
Please post your intended route here, especially the last segment coming into Manchester.
We'll try to get some walkers from ManchVegas, plus another shuttle driver.

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Taxinator on December 20, 2008, 08:56 AM NHFT
Will you be taking the 101 the whole way to Manchester, through Bedford?
Please post your intended route here, especially the last segment coming into Manchester.
We'll try to get some walkers from ManchVegas, plus another shuttle driver.
Today after Peterborough I'll be going off the 101.  I'll be on 202 and then 136.  I'll post the rest of my route soon.