• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

There is a hill in Lempster that is beginning to look like that.

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 03, 2008, 12:04 PM NHFT
Will has been harassed by the NY cops
The video blog is running over a week behind. That was back on the 22nd of Nov. I'm thinking of making up some stickers that look something like this:

Pat McCotter

Walk For Liberty

Stopped tonight just outside of Frankfort, NY.

Russell Kanning

Pat McCotter

They're just 18 miles south of Newport where the company I worked for has a hydroelectric dam. But then, if he crosses the Mohawk on 28 he will see another hydro plant.

Walk For Liberty

Tonight about 4 miles past Little Falls, NY

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on November 28, 2008, 09:13 AM NHFT
I will still attend.  I must say, it'd be really cool if you could catch up on your videos by the time you get close to the border.  The suspense of not knowing where you really are is a little frustrating!  Perhaps you could at least keep the map to-date?
As a side benefit of our broken down RV we've made up a lot of time with the videos.  We're only about 3 days behind at this point.  We also intend to get caught up before we get to NH.

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 30, 2008, 04:58 AM NHFT
man ... will must be walking in snow boots by now ... or snow shoes like johnc
Yep, boots :)

Russell Kanning

very cool Will

you have not had tons of coverage during your journey, but you will have a lot more attention once you get here

many FSP members have not tracked your progress this year, but the legend will grow and we will enjoy telling this story for years to come

btw ... if you could give Kat one sentence answers to her questions, we can put it in the paper.

it would be great if we had a quick press release to send to the other media outlets ... I bet they will want to cover your crossing into NH and your walk across NH with friends.

dalebert

Put lotion on your exposed skin before you start walking for a layer of protection before it's dried out from the dry cold air.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on December 05, 2008, 06:48 AM NHFT
Put lotion on your exposed skin before you start walking for a layer of protection before it's dried out from the dry cold air.
if you want to look baby faced
if you are going for the crusty old newenglander ... grow a beard and tough out the winter ;)

MikeforLiberty

My guess-ti-map
My estimate has Will arriving 8 miles into the day on Dec. 13. Of course, I'm just sitting on my ass.  :o

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on December 05, 2008, 06:48 AM NHFT

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."