• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Wil, are your ears burning? Make sure you check out the latest AIYH comic when you get a chance.

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2008/12/12/footsteps-in-the-snow/

Puke

Since this will now be on Sunday (14) will this change the Second Thanksgiving at all?

Maybe the walkers can come to Winchester for some food?

Friday

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 12, 2008, 10:42 AM NHFT

I've decided to change the arrive date/time to this Sunday, Dec 14 at 11am.  Please let as many people as you can know!  Thanks.
I'll still be there.  :)

White M

I wish I were already there!  I can't wait to see videos you will be posting on YouTube.  I look forward to meeting you all in about a month, when I finally get home to NH too.

Will and Brooke, I think I'll have to make another donation to show you how much I admire you and your Walk For Liberty!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: White M on December 13, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
I wish I were already there!  I can't wait to see videos you will be posting on YouTube.  I look forward to meeting you all in about a month, when I finally get home to NH too.

Will and Brooke, I think I'll have to make another donation to show you how much I admire you and your Walk For Liberty!

Where are you planning to move, White?

Walk For Liberty

on the road and have done 16.4 mles so far today. had to take a detour that adds 4 mi since rte 9 still closed. still planning on making sunday morning dec 14 at 11 am. hope everyone can come!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 13, 2008, 01:25 PM NHFT
on the road and have done 16.4 mles so far today. had to take a detour that adds 4 mi since rte 9 still closed. still planning on making sunday morning dec 14 at 11 am. hope everyone can come!

Only hours remain!  The suspense!

dalebert

Can't you still walk the closed roads and just have your wife drive around to meet you?

error

Quote from: dalebert on December 13, 2008, 02:57 PM NHFT

Can't you still walk the closed roads and just have your wife drive around to meet you?

If it weren't for the violent men with guns keeping him away, he probably could.

Porcupine Realtor

Is there a time/place to meet in Keene from which we'll all caravan towards the border?

White M

I've sent Adam a deposit to move onto Porc Row in Manch.  Of course, I'll be looking for and follow (or create) tempting opportunities when I get to NH.

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 13, 2008, 12:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: White M on December 13, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT

Where are you planning to move, White?

error

There's a good possibility that I won't make it since I seem to have strained a muscle and won't be able to do much (if any) walking. I'll see how I feel in the morning. If I don't make it then I'll walk with you through Manchester, assuming you pass this way.

dalebert

The most important thing to have is LOTS of people right at the border, even if you only walk 100 ft. The best photo-op for the FSP ever! Great for videos, showing Will walking by himself right up to the border and then we all start walking with him. It will be very moving.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Puke on December 13, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT
Since this will now be on Sunday (14) will this change the Second Thanksgiving at all?

Maybe the walkers can come to Winchester for some food?

When you get cold and tired the WFL crew and spectators are welcome in Winchester for warmth and food and internet access. 
It's still Second Thanksgiving!

Porcupine Realtor

Who wants to carpool from Manchester in the morning and stay through Vendetta?  PM me.