• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Puke on December 15, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT
Here are my addition to the excellent photography pool.

http://gallery.me.com/jschmill#100172
Very nice pix, Puke. Thanks. Also, you had quite a nice view from that little hilltop!

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on December 15, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
Oh, copyright symbols! Boo!

I put those on all my pics. How else do I effectively convey who took the photo?
Besides, all photographs are automatically considered copyrighted to the photographer with or without the symbol.

Daien

Quote from: Puke on December 15, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT
Here are my addition to the excellent photography pool.

http://gallery.me.com/jschmill#100172

You could also visit my blog and see them there.

www.dooms-day-device.com

Really great photos, Puke; again, as usual!

Puke

Quote from: Libertine on December 15, 2008, 07:13 PM NHFT
Really great photos, Puke; again, as usual!

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 15, 2008, 06:48 PM NHFT
Very nice pix, Puke. Thanks. Also, you had quite a nice view from that little hilltop!

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 15, 2008, 06:43 PM NHFT
Thanks for fast posting of the great pix and videos of the big event: Ron, Tom, Shyfrog, FMTVToby and Nick, Mike, Puke (and myself)! 
:occasion16:

Quote from: dalebert on December 15, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
Great pics though.

Thanks everyone, glad you like them.

error

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on December 15, 2008, 01:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Organjic on December 15, 2008, 12:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on December 15, 2008, 11:18 AM NHFT
Please Digg the FMTV preview video.

http://digg.com/politics/Walking_3_100_miles_for_freedom_the_Walk_For_Liberty

I wonder how many people will "get" that.  8)

I laughed my ass off and called Mary over, and she thought it was hilarious too. That's what happens when you have kids and Nickelodeon.  ;)

Organjic

error

Where is Will? I wanted to walk with him part of today or tomorrow as he passes through the Manchester area (and give him some shortcuts and road condition updates).

Lloyd Danforth

I don't know where he is, but, I doubt if he get as far as Manchester today or tomorrow.

Walk For Liberty

I have been recovering a bit, having great conversations with new FSP friends, and in general not getting much work done. :)  I didn't walk any yesterday (Monday) and am not planning on walking today.  I'll walk again tomorrow if anyone is interested in walking with me.  I might be walking through Manchester this coming Sunday.

We're planning on attending Taproom Tuesday at Murphy's Taproom tonight to discuss this week's walking plans.

Here is our YouTube video of the event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPybtyx88jg

error

Quote from: error on December 16, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT
Where is Will? I wanted to walk with him part of today or tomorrow as he passes through the Manchester area (and give him some shortcuts and road condition updates).
There are a lot of people who are going to be saying that. Instead of doing Where's Waldo, a This is Will's Schedule would be nice.

Walk For Liberty

I'll be walking thru Keene tomorrow (Wednesday).

Walk For Liberty

I'll be walking along rte 9 tomorrow from where we left off (near west chesterfield) until Keene, where we'll then go on Arch St to West St then down Main St to Rte 101.  I'll start at about 9am, and get to Keene probably around 2pm.  If you'd like to join us and get updates about where we are you can talk to me at 603x852x5589.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 16, 2008, 04:06 PM NHFT
I'll be walking along rte 9 tomorrow from where we left off (near west chesterfield) until Keene, where we'll then go on Arch St to West St then down Main St to Rte 101.  I'll start at about 9am, and get to Keene probably around 2pm.  If you'd like to join us and get updates about where we are you can talk to me at 603x852x5589.

Lunch at Panera?