• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

cable TV/internet in Grafton?

Started by Friday, November 10, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Is it possible to get cable in Grafton?  Judging by Comcast's website, I think the answer is no (unless that area is covered by a different provider?)  Thanks for the info.

freeborn

Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them?

Just don't expect Fairpoint to provide it. They are a bunch of screwballs.

41mag

I'm in Danbury (next town over) and parts of Danbury do have cable (but not my part :( ).  Grafton doesn't have broadband except satellite or wifi at Bob's.

Friday

Quote from: freeborn on November 10, 2008, 04:46 PM NHFT
Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them?

I already tried typing a specific Grafton address into Comcast's online form and it said they don't provide service to that address.  So I thought I'd ask the dozen-odd friends I have who already live there.  Thanks for the suggestion, though; that NEVER would have occurred to me.   ::)

Friday

Quote from: 41mag on November 10, 2008, 04:49 PM NHFT
I'm in Danbury (next town over) and parts of Danbury do have cable (but not my part :( ).  Grafton doesn't have broadband except satellite or wifi at Bob's.
Good to know; thanks!

Russell Kanning

not right now .... next time you are in town ... could you drag a line behind you from nashua? :)

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 10, 2008, 06:05 PM NHFT
not right now .... next time you are in town ... could you drag a line behind you from nashua? :)
Sure!  It won't be connected to anything, though.   >:D

Russell Kanning

freeborn

Quote from: 41mag on November 10, 2008, 04:49 PM NHFT

But you do have one fantastic German restaurant called the 'Danbury Inn' that I drive to for 90 minutes every now and then for some good German food.  Hurray for Danbury, even without the internet. :)