• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2nd annual Burning Porcupine Festival June 1-14?

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 11, 2008, 07:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 05:49 PM NHFT
last year we had some speakers ... we just had to take away the bottle from Dale and the right reverend and most of it stopped ;)

I can't believe you mention me and the bottle and didn't say anything about Keith's drinking.  ::) ;D

Pat K

Like the pioneer trail's.  ;D

Maybe I should just line the trunk
and throw the ice and beer in there.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on November 11, 2008, 06:36 PM NHFT
last year we had some speakers ... we just had to take away the bottle from Dale and the right reverend and most of it stopped ;)

I can't believe you mention me and the bottle and didn't say anything about Keith's drinking.  ::) ;D

Dale was very entertaining. Though his performance
might a bit to blue, for some folks.

Kieth may want to consider a little moderation.

Russell Kanning

he didn't make a speech ... just lost it
and it is normal for him ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 11, 2008, 06:43 PM NHFT

Dale was very entertaining. Though his performance
might a bit to blue, for some folks.

Kieth may want to consider a little moderation.

This sounds like I missed out on so much fun, darn it!   Not this year damn it, in fact I want to be talked about for stuff I do at Burning Porcupine fest next year too! ;D

Russell Kanning

people might pay us to get you to BP so you can let up on the underground forum posting ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 07:42 PM NHFT
people might pay us to get you to BP so you can let up on the underground forum posting ;)

I might borrow Rick's laptop, so ha!  Then I can party and post at the same time.  :o  I will call the thread Rainy's daily view points of BP.  ;D

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 08:11 PM NHFT
no wifi at the bonfire pit

Well not tonight, but you never can tell
what may happen by next summer, tech
moves fast.  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 08:11 PM NHFT
no wifi at the bonfire pit

That's okay because it sounds like everybody will be there in person and I can just keep talking instead of typing!  ;D

Kat Kanning

Some weather history for this time of year:

June 20 and 21, 1918. Severe frosts; thermometer sank to 28 above zero; water froze thickness of glass; great loss caused on account of crops ruined; vegetation suffered severely.

May 26, 1820. Storm of rain and snow; snow laid on the ground until the next day.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 12, 2008, 01:08 AM NHFT
Some weather history for this time of year:

June 20 and 21, 1918. Severe frosts; thermometer sank to 28 above zero; water froze thickness of glass; great loss caused on account of crops ruined; vegetation suffered severely.

May 26, 1820. Storm of rain and snow; snow laid on the ground until the next day.

Well yes but with global warming, there could be palm trees
in Grafton next year!  ;D

Kat Kanning

No, global warming stopped when you quit smoking, PatK.  :P

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 12, 2008, 01:46 AM NHFT
No, global warming stopped when you quit smoking, PatK.  :P

SOB! Well I will just have to
start eating beans and fart alot.

John

Quote from: AntonLee on November 11, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT(considering I barely know anyone).

Don't let this get in your way at all. You'll get to know folks even better during this.
These are some of the best folks I've ever known.