• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2nd annual Burning Porcupine Festival June 1-14?

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 11, 2008, 07:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on November 12, 2008, 01:34 AM NHFT
Well yes but with global warming, there could be palm trees
in Grafton next year!  ;D

I'm getting impatient. What's taking this damned global warming so long!?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 12, 2008, 02:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 12, 2008, 01:46 AM NHFT
No, global warming stopped when you quit smoking, PatK.  :P

SOB! Well I will just have to
start eating beans and fart alot.

Oh yeah and don't forget to get alot of cows and feed them beans so they fart too!  :D

shyfrog

My children will be missing PorcFest this year due to the early dates. They will be flying out on June 15th (or soon after) and flying back July 27th.
I really want them to be exposed, as much as possible, to the liberty movement while they are with me.
They were extremely disappointed when I informed them they couldn't attend PorcFest. I think they might enjoy Burning Porc more anyway  :icon_pirat:

I'm just throwing that out for consideration and I realize I am only one voice in the wilderness :P

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 05:55 PM NHFTAt the Hoyt Farm, you never know who might be wandering in the woods. We have hunters going after the occasional moose or deer and fishermen.

And fishermen?
As in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATzgXyhYRs&feature=related;D

John

Quote from: shyfrog on November 24, 2008, 09:40 AM NHFT... one voice in the wilderness :P

Another voice from the wilderness says that there will be a full moon on Independence Day weekend.  ;)