• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Unsolicited Suggestion

Started by FTL_Ian, November 11, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

This forum would make more sense as a child forum of the Underground Projects forum.  It would likely get more traffic there.

K. Darien Freeheart

Did someone ask your opinion, or are you just giving it out now?  ;D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 11, 2008, 01:08 PM NHFT
Did someone ask your opinion, or are you just giving it out now?  ;D

Hence the title.  I just want Burning Porc to get more attention.  Word is it might be Sakal CAIzed this year.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteWord is it might be Sakal CAIzed this year.

Oooooh! That would be very good!

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 11, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
Word is it might be Sakal CAIzed this year.

"Sakal CAIzed." Cute! But a little awkward to say. How about Osbornified?

Russell Kanning

well ... Burning Porcupine was started by the Grafton gang to promote the virtues and vices of the area. It has more to do with Grafton, then it does with the NH Underground.

K. Darien Freeheart

That means "Don't come over, we don't want ya'll there! Us Graftonites are too good fer ya!"

:'(

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 11, 2008, 02:11 PM NHFT

That is fantastic.  More than anything, Burning Porc could use a big tent like the Fun Tent he rented for Porcfest last year.  It rained on us a few days and a big tent would have been great.

MengerFan

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on November 11, 2008, 08:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 11, 2008, 02:11 PM NHFT

That is fantastic.  More than anything, Burning Porc could use a big tent like the Fun Tent he rented for Porcfest last year.  It rained on us a few days and a big tent would have been great.

So you sat in the rain instead of getting a tent? Do I need to bring Jerry to wipe your bottom too?

FTL_Ian

Jim Johnson

We could issue every one a poncho and if it rains people could pair up and make pup tents... that's what the ARMY taught me.
Of course you could stare up at the sky with your mouth open like they teach the Marines.   ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 11, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT
There was a tent there. 
we used Lloyd's canopy .... of coarse we could use 5 more

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 11, 2008, 08:44 PM NHFT
That means "Don't come over, we don't want ya'll there! Us Graftonites are too good fer ya!"

huh?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 11, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 11, 2008, 08:44 PM NHFT

huh?

That attitude would be at odds with "promoting Grafton".

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 11, 2008, 10:21 PM NHFT
We could issue every one a poncho and if it rains people could pair up and make pup tents... that's what the ARMY taught me.
Of course you could stare up at the sky with your mouth open like they teach the Marines.   ;D

Ahhh, you bastard!  ;D ;D ;D

I was reading your post and going to make disparaging comments about you and your pup tent buddy.  >:D
Damn-it Johnson  ;D