• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Give me a good essay theme and I give you money

Started by Jacobus, November 01, 2008, 12:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobus

Announcing the NH Liberty Essay Contest Contest:

I need a theme for the 2009 contest.  Last year's theme is here:

http://nhlibertyessay.com/past-contests/2008-nh-liberty-essay-contest/

A theme should consist of a title, a notable quote, a few questions to help guide the essay, and recommended reading.

If you provide me a theme and I choose it, I will give you one of the following (you can tell me in private of your choice):
* $25 check
* $50 in your name to your favorite charity or liberty group

I reserve the right not to choose any of the themes submitted.

I'm looking for a theme that is simpler than the one I chose for 2008.  I think that one ended up being too sophisticated. 

This contest is open to anyone.  You can either post your submission or PM it to me.

It is also okay to submit incomplete themes.  For example, if you just submit your favorite liberty quote, I'll still consider your entry and award you the prize if I choose your quote.  However, a notable quote is required for any submission. 

grasshopper

How about setting up a local economy and coming up with different kinds of stuff to contribute to that economy, going from food to blacksmithing, power conversion and producing and distribution as well as water purification and wast water treatment for a small community or commune.  We could all work on it.

Jacobus

I hope to get a theme up this weekend, so if you were planning to submit a theme please do so by Friday.