• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Veteran's Day-- Thank You For Your Service

Started by dalebert, November 11, 2008, 04:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Nick, a.k.a. Coconut, got a trackback on YouTube in response to a very well-written blog post on Free Keene. Kudos, Nick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPCGVx1ScMw

And I just want to reiterate a comment by Josh on that post. To Lauren, willing to suffer a cage for the cause of liberty, thank you for your service!

Puke

What is that? He's just reading the blog entry?

Is it so the YouTubers can watch someone read instead of using their eyes to read it themselves?

I'm confuzzled.

dalebert

Quote from: Puke on November 11, 2008, 04:34 PM NHFT

Is it so the YouTubers can watch someone read instead of using their eyes to read it themselves?

I'm confuzzled.

Don't bitch. Some YouTubers will discover Free Keene that way. :)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Puke on November 11, 2008, 04:34 PM NHFT

I'm confuzzled.

Don't mind Puke he's just being grumpy and irascible.

Lloyd Danforth

You're all welcome for my service, although I'm not sure how my being either AWOL or in jail for most of 40 months did you any good.

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 12, 2008, 08:31 AM NHFT
You're all welcome for my service, although I'm not sure how my being either AWOL or in jail for most of 40 months did you any good.

ABout as much good as any other veteran.  :P

KBCraig

For a long time, I almost felt guilty for calling myself a veteran, since I served exclusively in peacetime.

Then I realized that my service was legitimate because I was defending something (even if it was western Europe), instead of attacking something under orders.

I admire those who have served under fire, no matter how wrong the fire. But now I don't feel like I'm "less" of a veteran.

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 12, 2008, 08:31 AM NHFT

Well, I have enjoyed a few stories you
have told about it. So thats something.  ;D