• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shaving (this one has the "gutter" possibility)

Started by Raineyrocks, November 11, 2008, 04:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

KBCraig

(Maybe that one's gotten too popular, since it's the first thing that popped up when I googled "nascar fan".)

Lloyd Danforth

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: KBCraig on November 12, 2008, 02:52 AM NHFT

(Maybe that one's gotten too popular, since it's the first thing that popped up when I googled "nascar fan".)

It's strange how little hair he has on his neck.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on November 12, 2008, 02:52 AM NHFT

Yucky!

Raineyrocks

David

Quote from: neggy on November 11, 2008, 11:38 PM NHFT
"I used Rick's scissors in the bathroom to perfect certain things and I guess I should have asked him first.  When I told him I was using them he said, "yuk I use those to trim my nose hairs".    It's a good thing I used to perfect my shapes before a shower and not after! "

now that is TMI
;D ;D ;D

Recumbent ReCycler

One problem with body hair is that it has a tendency to retain odors, so some areas that get smelly from time to time would be better off being hairless.  Also, bare skin is easier to clean than hair, so areas that get liquids other than water on them would usually be better off being hairless.  Butt crack hair is undesirable because of its ability to damage and retain cheap toilet paper, creating what some call dingleberries.  Electrolysis or laser hair removal are preferred over shaving because they lack stubble, which can be especially abrasive when it's short.  In those areas where hair is undesirable, if it is not removed completely or shaved off, it would be good to trim it to around 3/8" to make it easier to clean, not abrasive as hair that was shaved a couple days prior, and not as voluminous as uncut hair.

ByronB

Me:
I can't stand shaving... but since I don't like the inconvenience of a beard or long hair I shave my face bi-monthly and buzz my hair with clippers about every two months... anything else ('cept my chest hairs) is kept for the bargaining table to get what I prefer in a woman.

Her:
First and foremost mustaches (and facial hair outside of eyelashes and eyebrows) should definitely be removed, legs should be shaved or at least dyed (blond of course) and kept shorter, downstairs... hopefully I can use my bargaining chips to get that cleaned up; I don't feel like I could insist on something like that simply because the discomfort I find in shaving my face is probably nothing compared with what it would take to get clean-shaven down there... and I'd dump someone who insisted I shave regularly.

MTPorcupine3

No one should feel compelled to shave. Anywhere. Personally, I much prefer the natural look. Totally natural. The last serious girlfriend I had worth mentioning was italiana, and I was thrilled to discovered she had intact armpits, not to mention legs. Shaved legs only get scratchy if neglected for a day or two. Totally natural aslo means no makeup, perfume, implants, etc. By the way, are you a matchmaker?

ByronB

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on November 14, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT
No one should feel compelled to shave. Anywhere.
Ok, but I don't feel compelled to date any girl that has a mustache thicker then mine... sorry but that is just wrong... everything else is negotiable somewhat to me as long as it doesn't get out of hand.
Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on November 14, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT
By the way, are you a matchmaker?
If you were addressing me then I must ask what a matchmaker is... which intuitively means no.

sandm000

Although I don't know why I'm reading this thread, I felt the need to contribute:

If you are afraid to refer to your genitals you can always use the more technical terms for the area in question.  The benefit here is that these words are generally clinical in nature and therefore devoid of any negative connotation. Practice alone in the bathroom or shower so no one can hear you. You'll eventually get over any embarrassment you feel.

/Boys have a Penis, Girls have a Vagina.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on November 13, 2008, 11:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: neggy on November 11, 2008, 11:38 PM NHFT
"I used Rick's scissors in the bathroom to perfect certain things and I guess I should have asked him first.  When I told him I was using them he said, "yuk I use those to trim my nose hairs".    It's a good thing I used to perfect my shapes before a shower and not after! "

now that is TMI
;D ;D ;D

Nevermind, I messed up the whole thing that happened anyway.  :duh:   After telling Rick about this post he reminded me that his scissors I was using were to trim his mustache hair not his nose hairs.  So it's not as gross as I thought it was, thank goodness!   :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on November 14, 2008, 10:58 AM NHFT
One problem with body hair is that it has a tendency to retain odors, so some areas that get smelly from time to time would be better off being hairless.  Also, bare skin is easier to clean than hair, so areas that get liquids other than water on them would usually be better off being hairless.  Butt crack hair is undesirable because of its ability to damage and retain cheap toilet paper, creating what some call dingleberries.  Electrolysis or laser hair removal are preferred over shaving because they lack stubble, which can be especially abrasive when it's short.  In those areas where hair is undesirable, if it is not removed completely or shaved off, it would be good to trim it to around 3/8" to make it easier to clean, not abrasive as hair that was shaved a couple days prior, and not as voluminous as uncut hair.

I've never thought of it so precisely before but how would anyone know if they trimmed it to around 3/8 of an inch?   I tried to use an electrolysis thing on my eyebrows when I was younger and ouch it hurt!  It felt like I was being burned.

I love your butt crack assessment, get it "ass"essment?  ;D