• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shaving (this one has the "gutter" possibility)

Started by Raineyrocks, November 11, 2008, 04:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Guys:   Where do you think girls should or shouldn't shave?

This doesn't have to be strict with the gender thing it was the only way I could think of forming the questions.   :D

Girls:   Where do you think guys should or shouldn't shave?

I think guys should never shave their legs or armpits.  I do think they should shave their balls, (for the lack of a better word  :D) and maybe their butt cracks.   I really don't like a really hairy chest either but I'm not sure if they should shave them or maybe I just shouldn't be with someone with a hairy chest.  :-\

Fluff and Stuff

I prefer girls to share their legs, armpits, and special area.  There are other (better) methods then shaving for women to remove unwanted facial hair.  If the arm hairs are black, I prefer them dyed or shaved.

neggy

I'm too old to care one way or another, but I do think a woman should shave her moustache

dalebert

I think women should shave however they want.

Guys can have facial hair if it's groomed to look like something other than just mountain man. Some guys make it work. Some don't. Don't try if you can't do it. The scruffy look really works for some guys and the scratchiness against your face, or... other parts of your body, can be a real turn on.

Guys should also shave their balls and at least trim the butt if it needs it but it's ok to shave there too. Armpits- just trim if they're bushy. It helps with body odor besides looking better. If your chest or leg hair is really long, doesn't hurt to mow it and make it look a little tidier.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on November 11, 2008, 05:03 PM NHFT
I prefer girls to share their legs, armpits, and special area.  There are other (better) methods then shaving for women to remove unwanted facial hair.  If the arm hairs are black, I prefer them dyed or shaved.

Do you mean like Nair?   The only thing I don't like about hair remover creams are the smell and you have to wait until your hair is a certain length to shave it.  I hate waiting that long to shave but I will agree those creams are good for getting everywhere you want.   I know from shaving that "special area" cuts hurt if you make a mistake!

I don't shave my entire legs either, I'm lucky because I have blonde hair on my legs and it's not thick so no one can really see it anyway when I wear shorts.

I didn't start shaving my legs, (lower), until I was 17 because of the blonde hair but then I started wearing panty hose with my Dunkin Donut uniform and the little amount of hair on my calves were rubbing against the panty hose.  ::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: neggy on November 11, 2008, 05:05 PM NHFT
I'm too old to care one way or another, but I do think a woman should shave her moustache

Yeah, I agree the moustache has to go!  :D

I have an Italian girlfriend and she hardly ever shaved her moustache, her kids would beg her to. 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on November 11, 2008, 05:09 PM NHFT
I think women should shave however they want.

Guys can have facial hair if it's groomed to look like something other than just mountain man. Some guys make it work. Some don't. Don't try if you can't do it. The scruffy look really works for some guys and the scratchiness against your face, or... other parts of your body, can be a real turn on.

Guys should also shave their balls and at least trim the butt if it needs it but it's ok to shave there too. Armpits- just trim if they're bushy. It helps with body odor besides looking better. If your chest or leg hair is really long, doesn't hurt to mow it and make it look a little tidier.

I totally agree about guys facial hair.   I was at a trucker stop, (long story, don't ask if you don't want to know), with this, a duh, trucker and we were having lunch he had about an 8 inch beard and I was sickened at the sight of crumbs getting stuck in his beard and rolling off of it.    Otherwise I love guys that can pull off the scruffy look too!

Yeah that's a good idea, trimming butt hair instead of shaving it if they need it.   I love armpit hair and a slight hint of bo there, it's so masculine and such a turn on for me anyway.  :)

SpeedPhreak

My preference for females is to be completely hairless - except for a bit of a "landing strip" or "hitler stash" under the bikini

I know it hurts - but I also prefer waxing to shaving

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 11, 2008, 07:47 PM NHFT
My preference for females is to be completely hairless - except for a bit of a "landing strip" or "hitler stash" under the bikini

Ha, the waxing reminds me of the movie Norbit.  Have you seen it?   It's the part where she gets a bikini wax, (she's like 500 pounds if you haven't seen it), and she says, "Oh that's where Norbit's police whistle went."

Okay I have to ask how do you know waxing hurts?   I like the triangle, that's almost the same as a "landing strip", right?   Landing strip, that's a funny description!  :D

neggy

I have some time in a PA-28 in and out of just about every airport on the south shore and I've never seen a landing strip that reminds me of... oh never mind

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 11, 2008, 08:01 PM NHFT

Ha, the waxing reminds me of the movie Norbit.  Have you seen it?   It's the part where she gets a bikini wax, (she's like 500 pounds if you haven't seen it), and she says, "Oh that's where Norbit's police whistle went."

Okay I have to ask how do you know waxing hurts?   I like the triangle, that's almost the same as a "landing strip", right?   Landing strip, that's a funny description!  :D

I haven't seen it - sounds good though.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ok

At one point I had a female roomate that was in beauty school - I was a guinea pig for waxing, coloring, fake nails made from a liquid (actually really benificial because I had a mangled toe nail from a motorcycle crash - she blended on a fake one & it corrected the natural one when it grew out)... so not only have I been waxed - I've been waxed by a novice using professional quality tools.

Triangles are good - as long as they are "neat".  Hearts, Diamonds, etc... are ok too... I guess I can change that too "nicely manicured" - not only does it look good it shows you really "care" ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: neggy on November 11, 2008, 08:18 PM NHFT
I have some time in a PA-28 in and out of just about every airport on the south shore and I've never seen a landing strip that reminds me of... oh never mind

;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 11, 2008, 08:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 11, 2008, 08:01 PM NHFT

I haven't seen it - sounds good though.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ok

At one point I had a female roomate that was in beauty school - I was a guinea pig for waxing, coloring, fake nails made from a liquid (actually really benificial because I had a mangled toe nail from a motorcycle crash - she blended on a fake one & it corrected the natural one when it grew out)... so not only have I been waxed - I've been waxed by a novice using professional quality tools.

Triangles are good - as long as they are "neat".  Hearts, Diamonds, etc... are ok too... I guess I can change that too "nicely manicured" - not only does it look good it shows you really "care" ;)

Norbit is a funny movie, you'd probably crack up. 

That is so awesome being a guinea pig and scary too!   I made the mistake of getting one of my friends stoned before she cut my hair years ago.   I asked her if she was sure she could handle the "high" and cutting my hair, she was like, "oh sure, yeah."   Right!  What a crappy haircut I got and I learned a lesson, make somebody wait until they're done.  ::)

That's a good shaving slogan, - not only does it look good it shows you really "care".   :biglaugh: 

I used Rick's scissors in the bathroom to perfect certain things and I guess I should have asked him first.  When I told him I was using them he said, "yuk I use those to trim my nose hairs".    It's a good thing I used to perfect my shapes before a shower and not after!  :D

neggy

"I used Rick's scissors in the bathroom to perfect certain things and I guess I should have asked him first.  When I told him I was using them he said, "yuk I use those to trim my nose hairs".    It's a good thing I used to perfect my shapes before a shower and not after! "

now that is TMI

Raineyrocks

Quote from: neggy on November 11, 2008, 11:38 PM NHFT
"I used Rick's scissors in the bathroom to perfect certain things and I guess I should have asked him first.  When I told him I was using them he said, "yuk I use those to trim my nose hairs".    It's a good thing I used to perfect my shapes before a shower and not after! "

now that is TMI

I totally agree, that's the name of the board though!   8)