• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New to the board. Thought I would introduce myself.

Started by Mayor Maximus, November 11, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayor Maximus

Hello everybody.  I am new here but I am a FSP signer and eventual mover (whenever I am ready to settle down).  I love coloring and I don't give a crap who the president is.

K. Darien Freeheart

Greetings.

Are you the cosmic male balance to Raineyrocks?  :blush:

dalebert

I chose option #4 with absolutely no idea what I was voting for or what #4 means.

firecracker joe

FTL_Ian

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on November 11, 2008, 09:00 PM NHFT
I chose option #4 with absolutely no idea what I was voting for or what #4 means.

Me too, and me neither, but I just asked myself "What Would Ridley Do?"

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: mayor havoc on November 11, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT
Hello everybody.  I am new here but I am a FSP signer and eventual mover (whenever I am ready to settle down).  I love coloring and I don't give a crap who the president is.

Welcome over here... "Nice to meet you.  Would you like a drink?"

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: KBCraig on November 11, 2008, 09:55 PM NHFT

Me too, and me neither, but I just asked myself "What Would Ridley Do?"

I chose it cuz I figured it was "Nice to meet you, how bout several drinks"

Mayor Maximus

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

a really clever guy could even change that option after you vote and make you look silly ... hey wait ... I'm talking about a guy who draws cartoons of congressmens butts.

Pat K

Pat K

Mayor Maximus

Kat Kanning should be a superhero name.
but definitely not a feline-based superhero.. that would be too much play on words for me to stomach.

Perhaps a porcupine based one?