• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New to the board. Thought I would introduce myself.

Started by Mayor Maximus, November 11, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Quote from: mayor havoc on November 22, 2008, 12:35 AM NHFT
I am definitely not in the NL.  I'm deep in the heart of Texas.  I am going to get my master's in Archaeology over there, though.

Cool, cool. I'm going there to get my PHD in partying.

Are you planning on making the move to Hew Hampshire?

Mayor Maximus

I am planning on it.  I want to get my traveling/schooling done before i nestle down into NH.

Mayor Maximus

So, hello again, I suppose.
8)  8)  8)It has been a while since I have posted. 

Still in Texas.. Not going to NL or getting a Master's (especially in Archaeology).   

Coming to Porcfest 2010 instead!   (then 'the move' a year from that unless for some reason I am dissuaded by Porcfest 2010)

porcupine kate

Quote from: mayor havoc on November 11, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT
  I love coloring and I don't give a crap who the president is.

Welcome.
I have to let you know I am not a fan of coloring books.   
Large pieces of paper, walls, fabric, wood and glass are much more fun than coloring books.  ;)
I stopped watching the news years ago.  It makes not caring about the president soooo much easier.

Careful Porc Fest will change your desire to move.  I decided to move to NH after attending my first one.  It took me a couple of years to get up here and I am so glad I did. 

Mayor Maximus

Quote from: porcupine kate on April 29, 2010, 10:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: mayor havoc on November 11, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT
  I love coloring and I don't give a crap who the president is.

Welcome.
I have to let you know I am not a fan of coloring books.   
Large pieces of paper, walls, fabric, wood and glass are much more fun than coloring books.  ;)
I stopped watching the news years ago.  It makes not caring about the president soooo much easier.

Careful Porc Fest will change your desire to move.  I decided to move to NH after attending my first one.  It took me a couple of years to get up here and I am so glad I did. 

I will certainly be careful at Porcfest. Ha  I don't really like coloring books either.  Too many lines.  I mostly smear large swathes of color over large surfaces, and then fill it in with subtle/obscene details. 

NH is my destination, and I have already worn my family out enough to stop bothering me about it.  It will make for an easier transition if they don't fight it.  Where did you move from Kate?

porcupine kate

Hello.
I moved up here from Richmond, Virginia.
This was not my first interstate move.  I spent my late teens and 20's in NYC and DC.