• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Underground T-shirts

Started by Kat Kanning, November 12, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Anyone want to design a t-shirt for the underground?  It'd be one color on white.  My design skills are nil.

Russell Kanning

we could get 100 of them for $282

If people want they can get them for $4 or a batch of 10 for $30.

SpeedPhreak

Couple Ideas I can do -

1) The London Underground circle logo
    a) Make it distressed

2)  A silouette (you know like the popular che guevara print) - again maybe distressed; of Ayn Rand, Locke, Jefferson, Niche, Spooner

3) Simple, plain Text across the chest "Underground"

4) Solid Porcupine siloette w/ UG taken out of the middle (so the UG is the shirt material)

5) Various scrolls/pinstripes underlining/framing "Underground" that is in a real nice thin swirly Font.

I would just do these real quick - but my photoshop/Illustrator computer & my net computer are 2 different computers so to avoid a lot of thumb drive dancing I would like some direction.

neggy

how about the porcupine logo on the front left chest positioned with a upside down american flag on the back?

Russell Kanning

well  ... we would definitely put NH Underground

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 12, 2008, 07:52 PM NHFT
well  ... we would definitely put NH Underground

Ruining it for everybody since.............

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: neggy on November 12, 2008, 07:32 PM NHFT
how about the porcupine logo on the front left chest positioned with a upside down american flag on the back?

that would probably up the cost of the shirt - plus there would possibly be 2 "screen" charges - if both "sides" didn't fit on 1 screen.

--------------

"nh" can easily be added to anything ive posted

-----------

lol at russell

SpeedPhreak

SpeedPhreak

Does anyone have the porcupine in vector format?

Friday

Don't you mean a NEW T-shirt for the Underground?  I just dug my old one out of the chaos that is my closet, just to confirm that it exists.  You know, the one made of  :weed:

Sam A. Robrin

Perhaps one reading "ONE NATION UNDERGROUND" . . .

dalebert

The upside down flag one is kind of cool. I'm willing to work on something if you like. I like the idea of somehow relating to the underground railroad since we're very similar- trying to free people from slavery from outside the system.