• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Underground T-shirts

Started by Kat Kanning, November 12, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

John

Friday

I would definitely put a URL on the shirt (assuming the idea is to promote this website).

I think using the slogan "the Peaceful Revolution" would be nice.  I don't think that catchphrase is strongly associated with any other movement.  Well, OK, the Czechs snagged it 20 years ago, but fortunately, most 'Mericans are too dumb to remember that.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

It is feint.  I didn't see it first time around.

Friday

dalebert

I prefer "The Peaceful Evolution".

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on November 30, 2008, 10:41 AM NHFT

I thought that was FTL Ian's slogan for FreeKeene, though?

SpeedPhreak

lettering can easily be changed - if this is the design decided on.  the details could be voted on or what ever... I kinda like evolution too.

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: dalebert on November 30, 2008, 10:41 AM NHFT

Then why does the banner in your sig say "the REVOLUTION will be doodled"?  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 30, 2008, 10:50 AM NHFT
lettering can easily be changed - if this is the design decided on.  the details could be voted on or what ever... I kinda like evolution too.

Very awesome! :)

Off Topic:  Can you design tattoos?  If you do let me know how much and I'll let you know what I'm interested in.

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 30, 2008, 11:22 AM NHFT
Very awesome! :)

Off Topic:  Can you design tattoos?  If you do let me know how much and I'll let you know what I'm interested in.

thanks - pm sent.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Ya never really see Burlap sacks anymore.