• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where does fed "Magistrate" Muirhead live?

Started by FTL_Ian, November 13, 2008, 12:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

I think that is the name of the guy who had Lauren (and Ridley and Kat) thrown in prison.  Anyone know his full name and where he lives?

Here's what a cop said to my suggestion of a protest outside his home:
Quotenothing would rattle his cage, or any officers cage more than a protest in front of their house
That protest stuff would make people squirm big time.
The judge would go nuts hahahahah
But for the first time would have to explain to neighbors that people are pissed @ him and why

I think this might be a good way to generate some peaceful consequences to his violent actions.  We could also go after the enforcers (cops).  Your thoughts?

Kat Kanning

James R Muirhead
Maybe lives in New London, NH?

MengerFan

Is this not him?

James R Muirhead
402 STRAW HILL RD
MANCHESTER, NH 03104
(603) 668-1718

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 13, 2008, 12:40 AM NHFT
I think that is the name of the guy who had Lauren (and Ridley and Kat) thrown in prison. 
hey ... this guy has threatened me with a year in jail too ... and sent me to jail for 2 weeks. This has been the only guy we have dealt with so far. He said he was protecting me from the executive branch, then sent me to jail. :(

You could send a tasteful "Free Lauren" postcard in the mail ... and see if they bring you in on postal charges. If it isn't him, you will not have bothered the innocent person much with a nice card. :)

FTL_Ian

It'd be easier for interested Manchies to just go knock on his door.  I didn't mean to forget you, Russell.  It's hard to keep track of all the damage he's done.   >:(

FTL_Ian

A google search reveals that a Kathryn Muirhead also lives there.   She's a massage therapist who donated $600 to John Lynch's 2006 campaign according to:
http://www.sos.nh.gov/2006%20Receipts%20&%20Expenditures%20Reports/september%2020%20pacs/lynch92006.pdf

Russell Kanning

of course ... they might meet up with a true thug ... he could have cops arrest you and throw you in jail for his and your own "safety and security"

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 13, 2008, 02:18 AM NHFT
of course ... they might meet up with a true thug ... he could have cops arrest you and throw you in jail for his and your own "safety and security"

No one is going to be arrested for knocking on a door and asking some questions for a survey.  See who answers.  Or, just wait down the street and surveil the place.  See who leaves and goes to work in the morning.

FTL_Ian

Kathryn Muirhead Therapeutic
Address:      35 High St, Manchester, NH 03104
Phone:   (603) 668-5552

Russell Kanning

really?
how can you be sure?
maybe you should try it first :)

this guy is a bad dude and soon will not be protecting us from the executive branch, since it will be filled with someone from his democrat gang.
They "protected" Lauren from Ed Brown by arresting him and throwing away the key. They put you in chains for your own "protection".

FTL_Ian

Well, I'm sure they do what they want.  I'm just saying he doesn't have armed guards at his home, so someone just walking up and knocking wouldn't be responded to in any unusual fashion unless he knew you were coming and when.

FTL_Ian

Of course, he could have armed guards and a gated, fenced property.  I'm just speculating.  Were he in Keene, I'd happily drive by and scope out the situation.

error

I'm not touching this one. Posting the home address of a federal judge is a great way to get U.S. marshals to show up at your door. Or so some of them told me once.

Russell Kanning

this might not be the best method of effecting positive change