• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where does fed "Magistrate" Muirhead live?

Started by FTL_Ian, November 13, 2008, 12:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2008, 01:16 PM NHFT
This particular track of Federal civil dis (Russell's attempted distribution of handbills, then my distribution of handbills, kat and lauren's refusal to leave the IRS office, followed by lauren's refusal to accept screening) has been successful in some ways.  The initial move by russell was the most successful.    he said " i'm going to enter the IRS office and hand out flyers."

It almost singlehandedly created the "keene freedom movement."  But each "supportive arrest " has generated less mainstream media and had less effect. It's the same "law of diminishing returns" you get when you smell the same flower repeatedly.

Other "independent events" - russell's TSA airport disobedience,  fisher's manicure, the puppet campaign, lauren's eminent domain stuff.... have all been more successful than this "series" as a whole 
The amount of media coverage has been directly related to how much we promote it and for how long ahead of time.

Your IRS arrest was not advertised at all ...
Kat didn't tell anyone outside our movement that she was going to head to the fed building that day
Lauren only told us she was going to get her camera

If you tell the media that you are headed for the Feds ... Don Quixote style ... they will be interested.

It also seems to help in the trial ... to not cooperate with them and show up. :)

I have switched gears somewhat since I think we have rattled their cages enough. I think we can go about our lives, support people like Lauren ... and the thugs will initiate the contact and we can justifiably defend our position, since we are not hurting anyone .... just living as free individuals helping others free themselves from the "clutches of the government" (as a wise man once said) :)

But if anyone is willing to speed up the process by initiating the contact (such as civil disobedience), I support them and your efforts will be useful.

This ball is rolling downhill and it can't help but hit its intended target. The evil empire is huge and unrighteous.

Lauren is doing great work fighting the true enemy of liberty in this world and more will be joining her in the rebel alliance.

error

The rebel alliance? Does that mean we're going to destroy the Death Star?

bigmike

i have to admit i've never been a big fan of protesting.

if you want to protest in front of an individual terrorcrat's house, send one or two people at a time with signs to alert the victim's neighbors, and when the protesters get kidnapped by the police have one or two others ready to replace them within the hour.

everyone 5 houses to the left, 5 houses to the right and the 10 houses across the street know that the victim being protested against is a judge/cop/terrorcrat, but that doesn't mean their neighbors really know what they do each day. make the signs embarrassing and the neighbors will talk.

when i sold real estate i used the 5x5x10 rule. if i listed a house and placed a "for-sale" sign in the yard the neighbors would simply gossip. if i hand delivered "guess what your neighbor just did?" fliers to the 5x5x10 neighbors telling them that someone on their street just put their house on the market, i'd get calls from potential buyers that same day.

i won't try to argue that protesting isn't effective, but it can be more efficient. not everyone can make a scheduled event even if they want to be there, but stretching the event out for weeks (if necessary) gives more people the opportunity to get involved and makes a more permanent statement.

granted, protesting on the street or sidewalk in front of a terrorcrat's home will more than likely get people arrested and this should only be done by people willing to take that chance. however, the police showing up in front of someone's house twice a day for a week or two is almost the equivalent of a scarlet letter. the more prestigious the neighborhood, the better.

make sure you have good signs ;)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: bigmike on November 14, 2008, 02:25 AM NHFT
if i hand delivered "guess what your neighbor just did?" fliers to the 5x5x10 neighbors telling them that someone on their street just put their house on the market, i'd get calls from potential buyers that same day.

I agree. We did a similar thing during the fight over the republicans is he NH Senate trying to shaft us over the Real-ID.

We delivered copies of the (then) Keene Free Press to the neighbors of all the associated politicians in the Manchester area. It had a definite impact.

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 14, 2008, 05:25 AM NHFT
We delivered copies of the (then) Keene Free Press to the neighbors of all the associated politicians in the Manchester area. It had a definite impact.

Now THAT'S an idea I like. His neighbors deserve to know what he's like, right?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 13, 2008, 11:53 PM NHFT
The amount of media coverage has been directly related to how much we promote it and for how long ahead of time.

Russell did a great job of promoting and creating a buzz with-in our own community.

The silent and stoic CD martyrs lack that quality. Although the hardcore, principled folks are usually of that bent. PT Barnum/Russell made a much bigger splash.

bigmike

Quote from: dalebert on November 14, 2008, 05:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 14, 2008, 05:25 AM NHFT

Now THAT'S an idea I like. His neighbors deserve to know what he's like, right?

exactly. people may know there is a cop living next door and think it's ok until they find out that the cop was caught blantantly violating someone's rights, or stealing, or accepting a bribe, or beating a pregnant woman for no reason, whatever.

never underestimate the power of embarrassment.

kola

this is a thread that upset the nazi mofos...and Ian initiated it.

interesting how the brownshirts planned to kidnap him.

coincidence? I think not.

firecracker joe

;) no doubt in my mind that Ian is being punished for a little bit more than not sitting or standing fast enough. this site is monitored by the  free state baby sitters and want to nip it in the bud cuz theyve seen what happens when they choose to ignore us. with every action there is a reaction even if that action is to do nothing.

kola

yup jose.

they did not like this thread...and this one is the igniter..like I said earlier.

too fuckin bad because now they have more problems to deal with...and its all on video.

Kola

kola

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 13, 2008, 02:23 AM NHFT
Kathryn Muirhead Therapeutic
Address:      35 High St, Manchester, NH 03104
Phone:   (603) 668-5552

bink....maybe old Eddy Burke didn't like ian for this either.

BTW, I wonder if she is "certified"?...and/or licensed" for practicing massage therapy in NH?

Is she practicing within the "scope" of practice for massage therapy?

Or is she peformimg procedures outside the scope such as "medically" diagnosing and/or crosssing boundries and entering into a doctor/patient relationship?

Does she give her clients advice, instructions/and or recommendations pertaining to pharmaceuticals?

If she does insurance, is she billing appropriately within the set guidelines?

Is she getting "kickbacks" from other healthcare providers if she refers clients to other docs ,etc?

Does she have up to date liability insurance? (ie malpractice and personal injury/office coverage)

Whats her fees? Are her cash fees different from her insurance fees? and if so, at what percentage is the cash discount?

Is she gives certain clients reduced fees does she supply the appropraite questionairres and have them fill out "financial hardship" documentation?

Any reports of any misconduct? (tax fraud, sexual harassment, money laundering, "specials" for executive clients?). This information is open to public record.

kola

http://www.dhhs.state.nh.us/DHHS/LRS/ELIGIBILITY/massage-license.htm
Massage Therapists License Requirements 

Applicant must be in good mental and physical health and not convicted of any sexually-related crime or a crime involving moral turpitude for the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application.

Initial License Requirements:

Submit a massage therapy license application and pay the required license fee;
Graduate from a massage therapy school with a 750 hour curriculum that meets the educational requirements of NH Administrative Rules;
Maintain current certification from the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork;
Maintain current Adult CPR and First Aid certifications; and
Pass the NH Massage Therapy Practical Examination.

Renewal License Requirements:

Submit a massage therapy renewal application and pay the required license fee; and
Submit documentation that 12 hours of continuing education coursework was completed in accordance with NH Administrative Rules.

kola

NH scope of practice for massage therapist

CHAPTER 328-B
MASSAGE THERAPISTS AND MASSAGE ESTABLISHMENTS
Section 328-B:1
    328-B:1 Regulation of Massage Therapists and Massage Establishments. – The general court, to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the people of the state of New Hampshire, establishes a regulatory program for massage therapists and massage establishments, including establishing basic qualifications for massage therapists, providing for the inspection of all massage establishments.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1996, 47:11, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:2
    328-B:2 Definitions. – In this chapter:
    I. "Applicant'' means a person who has submitted to the commissioner an application for a license pursuant to this chapter.
    II. "Advisory board'' means the advisory board of massage therapists.
    III. "Compensation'' means the receipt of:
       (a) Money, goods, services, or other things of value; or
       (b) A promise to deliver money, goods, services, or other things of value.
    IV. "Commissioner'' means the commissioner of the department of health and human services.
    V. "Licensee'' means a person to whom a license has been issued pursuant to this chapter.
    VI. "Massage'' means the application of a system of structured touch which includes holding, pressure, positioning, or causing movement, by manual means, for the purpose of promoting, maintaining, and restoring the health and well-being of the client. Massage is designed to promote general relaxation, improve movement, relieve somatic and muscular pain or dysfunction, stress and muscle tension, and provide for general health enhancement, personal growth, and the organization, balance, and integration of the body.
    VII. [Repealed.]
    VIII. "Massage therapist'' means a licensed individual who performs massage for compensation. Titles used may include: massage therapist, massage practitioner, bodywork practitioner, bodyworker, muscle therapist, massotherapist, or somatic therapist practitioner. A massage therapist uses visual, kinesthetic, and palpatory skills to assess the body, and may evaluate the client's condition to the extent of determining whether massage is indicated or contraindicated.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:159, 183. 1996, 47:2-4,12, I, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:2-a
    328-B:2-a Scope of Practice. – A massage therapist may do any of the following when performing massage, including, but not limited to:
    I. Use of heat and cold, hydrotherapy, heliotherapy, and external application of herbal or topical preparations not classified as prescription drugs.
    II. Analysis of posture and movement.
    III. Provision of education in self-care and stress management.
    IV. Performance of techniques in which the massage therapist had been trained intended to affect the energetic systems of the body.
Source. 1996, 47:5, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:3
    328-B:3 Prohibited Acts. – No person shall:
    I. Act or advertise as a massage therapist for compensation without holding a license issued pursuant to RSA 328-B:6.
    II. [Repealed.]
    III. Fail to comply with an order of the commissioner issued pursuant to this chapter.
    IV. Fail to comply with a rule adopted by the commissioner pursuant to this chapter.
    V. Violate any other provision of this chapter.
    VI. Hire as an employee massage therapist any person not holding a license issued pursuant to RSA 328-B:6.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:10, 12, II, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:4
    328-B:4 Powers and Duties of the Commissioner; Rulemaking. – The commissioner shall have the power and duty to:
    I. Issue, suspend, revoke, renew, and deny licenses in accordance with rules adopted under RSA 541-A.
    II. Hold hearings, conduct inspections, and conduct investigations, public or confidential, and issue orders relating to such hearings and investigations. The contested case provisions of RSA 541-A:31-36 shall apply when a person is aggrieved by a decision of the commissioner under this chapter. Appeals shall be made in accordance with RSA 541.
    III. Require licensees to file special or periodic sworn reports, in accordance with rules adopted under RSA 541-A.
    IV. Request the commissioner of safety to provide a report of state and federal criminal records of any applicant, if the commissioner believes such information would be useful in evaluating an applicant's application. Upon such a request, the commissioner of safety shall provide the report.
    V. Delegate any authority or assign any duty, conferred or imposed by this chapter upon the commissioner, to one or more subordinates.
    VI. Establish and appoint an advisory board of massage therapists, as provided in RSA 328-B:5.
    VII. Pursuant to RSA 541-A, adopt rules relative to:
       (a) License application fees.
       (b) The contents of license application forms.
       (c) The qualifications required for a massage therapist which shall include demonstration of passage of the National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage Bodywork.
       (d) [Repealed.]
       (e) License modifications and license renewal applications and fees.
       (f) The form, content, time, and retention of special and periodic reports required from licensees.
       (g) Exemptions from licensure under RSA 328-B:10.
       (h) Waiver of requirements for a massage therapist's license for any person licensed in another state or country, as provided in RSA 328-B:6, III.
       (i) Procedures for suspension or revocation of a license.
       (j) The establishment of an advisory board approved program of continuing education for licensees which shall require 12 hours of study over a 2-year period for completion before license renewal every 2 years.
       (k) A schedule of administrative fines which may be imposed under RSA 328-B:11-a for violation of this chapter or the rules adopted pursuant to it.
       (l) Procedures for notice and hearing prior to the imposition of an administrative fine imposed under RSA 328-B:11-a.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1991, 355:49. 1994, 412:38. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:6, 7, 10, 11, 12, III, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:5
    328-B:5 Advisory Board of Massage Therapists. – The commissioner shall establish the advisory board of massage therapists. The board shall consist of 3 massage therapists who are licensees in the state of New Hampshire. The members shall be appointed for 3 years, staggered so that the term of one member expires each year, and they shall hold office until successors are appointed. In no event shall a member serve more than 2 full consecutive terms. The board shall:
    I. Review the qualifications of applicants for licenses.
    II. Conduct license examinations consisting of practical demonstrations.
    III. Determine applicant performance on the examination.
    IV. Review the qualifications of individuals desiring to conduct massage workshops or seminars who are not licensed in this state.
    V. Advise the commissioner regarding the implementation of this chapter.
    VI. Serve on the board without any compensation.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:8, 11, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:6
    328-B:6 License Issuance; Reciprocity. –
    I. The commissioner shall issue a massage therapist's license to each qualified applicant who:
       (a) Submits the required application form and fee.
       (b) Is at least 18 years of age on the date of the application.
       (c) Has not been convicted in New Hampshire or in any other state of any sexually-related crime or a crime involving moral turpitude for the 10 years immediately preceding the date of application.
       (d) Submits written evidence of being in good mental and physical health.
    II. [Repealed.]
    III. Except for the requirements of subparagraphs I(b) and (c) of this section, the commissioner may waive any requirements for licensure for any applicant for a massage therapist's license who, on the date of application hereunder, holds a valid license issued by any other state or country, but only if the other licensing body's requirements are substantially equivalent to or not less than the requirements under this chapter.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:10, 12, IV, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:7
    328-B:7 License Renewal. – All licenses issued pursuant to this chapter shall expire 2 years after the date of issue. License renewals shall be granted upon approval of the commissioner of the renewal application and submission of the required renewal fee.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183, eff. Nov. 1, 1995.

Section 328-B:8
    328-B:8 License Revocation or Suspension. – After notice and opportunity for hearing, as provided for under RSA 541-A, the commissioner may revoke or suspend any license issued pursuant to this chapter if the licensee:
    I. Violates this chapter or any rule or order adopted or issued under it;
    II. Knowingly makes any false statement regarding the application or license or in any report the commissioner requires to be made;
    III. Fails to respond to any lawful inquiry of the commissioner;
    IV. Is convicted of any sexually-related crime or a crime involving moral turpitude; or
    V. [Repealed.]
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:12, V, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:9
    328-B:9 Inspections, Records, and Reports. – [Repealed 1996, 47:12, VI, eff. June, 23, 1996.]
Section 328-B:10
    328-B:10 Exemptions. –
    I. Nothing in this chapter shall prevent a person licensed by this state pursuant to any other provision of law, or any person employed by such a licensee as an assistant, from performing the occupation for which he is licensed.
    II. This chapter shall not apply to athletic trainers to the extent they are performing bona fide training services for an athletic team located or training within this state.
    III. The commissioner may by rule exempt other classes of persons from all or part of the provisions of this chapter if the commissioner finds that the public interest will be served by such exemption.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183, eff. Nov. 1, 1995.

Section 328-B:11
    328-B:11 Violations; Penalty. – Any person practicing massage within the meaning of this chapter, without first obtaining a license as required by this chapter, or who violates any of the provisions of, or rules adopted under this chapter, shall be guilty of a violation if a natural person, or guilty of a misdemeanor if any other person, for the first offense. For a subsequent offense, a person shall be guilty of a misdemeanor if a natural person, or guilty of a felony if any other person. Each day such facility shall operate or person shall practice this activity after a first conviction shall be considered a subsequent offense.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1996, 47:9, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:11-a
    328-B:11-a Administrative Fines. – The commissioner of the department of health and human services, after notice and hearing, pursuant to rules adopted under RSA 541-A, may impose an administrative fine not to exceed $2,000 for each offense upon any person who violates any provision of this chapter or rules adopted pursuant to it. Rehearings and appeals from a decision of the commissioner shall be in accordance with RSA 541. Any administrative fine imposed under this section shall not preclude the imposition of further penalties or administrative actions under this chapter. The commissioner shall adopt rules in accordance with RSA 541-A relative to administrative fines which shall be scaled to reflect the scope and severity of the violation. The sums obtained from the levying of administrative fines under this chapter shall be forwarded to the state treasurer to be deposited into the general fund.
Source. 1991, 355:50. 1995, 310:182, 183, eff. Nov. 1, 1995.

Section 328-B:12
    328-B:12 Injunctive Relief. – The practice of massage by a person without a license issued under this chapter or whose license has been suspended or revoked, or has expired is declared to be a danger to the public health and welfare. In addition to any other civil, criminal, or disciplinary remedy, the attorney general, the commissioner, the prosecuting attorney of any county or municipality where the person is practicing or purporting to accordance with the laws of this state, maintain an action to enjoin that person from practicing massage until such person secures a valid license. An injunction without bond is available to the commissioner for enforcement of this chapter.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1995, 310:183. 1996, 47:9, eff. June 23, 1996.

Section 328-B:13
    328-B:13 Home Rule. – This chapter shall not be construed so as to deprive cities or towns of any authority which they otherwise possess to regulate or bar massage establishments or massage therapists, but no ordinance, bylaw, or regulation of any city or town shall relieve any person of the duty to comply with the provisions of this chapter, or any rule or order adopted or issued pursuant to this chapter.
Source. 1990, 12:1. 1996, 47:11, eff. June 23, 1996.