• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help with Keene Porc Manor Saturday morning

Started by dalebert, November 13, 2008, 05:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Is anyone going to the secessionist convention? Would anyone mind coming with me in a rental truck to help me pick up a few pieces of furniture from Kate in Bedford (near Manchester) and deliver them to a basement in Stratham so that I can have them when the porc manor opens at the end of the month? I'm going to need a LOT of furniture and this is a chance for free furniture.

Fluff and Stuff

I may.  PS, it looks like rain on Sat so you need to plan for that.

Puke

Depending on the time I can help.
There is the party at 2pm at Dawn's.

dalebert

Quote from: Puke on November 13, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT
Depending on the time I can help.
There is the party at 2pm at Dawn's.

Aw, crap. I'm prolly not gonna be able to make that.

Sam A. Robrin

Tell us more about the Porc Manor in Keene.  I'm aiming to get to town one step ahead of the Historic First One hundred Days, and will be needing a place to stay.  (Just gave notice on my wonderful house of the past eleven years, so I guess it's a go!)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 13, 2008, 06:09 PM NHFT
Tell us more about the Porc Manor in Keene.  I'm aiming to get to town one step ahead of the Historic First One hundred Days, and will be needing a place to stay.  (Just gave notice on my wonderful house of the past eleven years, so I guess it's a go!)
I have seen it, but I ain't talkin'... very  8)
;D

AntonLee

I'd be willing to help carry stuff in on Saturday in Stratham

dalebert

Quote from: AntonLee on November 13, 2008, 06:36 PM NHFT

I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to work out crash space Friday night and pick up a rental truck. We'll need to fit Kate's schedule Saturday morning and I don't know the details yet. How flexible is your schedule Sat morning?

Sam, I'm being hired as the on-site property manager for the new porc manor. It has pretty decent-sized bedrooms and a large living space. At first it may be a bit scant, but I'm working on furnishing it. Rooms will run around $500-$600 and it will soon have cable tv, wifi, utilities are included, a nice rec room for watching movies and playing video games, etc. It's 3 miles East of the Main St./101 intersection from Keene.

AntonLee

Quote from: dalebert on November 13, 2008, 06:41 PM NHFT

I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to work out crash space Friday night and pick up a rental truck. We'll need to fit Kate's schedule Saturday morning and I don't know the details yet. How flexible is your schedule Sat morning?

Sam, I'm being hired as the on-site property manager for the new porc manor. It has pretty decent-sized bedrooms and a large living space. At first it may be a bit scant, but I'm working on furnishing it. Rooms will run around $500-$600 and it will soon have cable tv, wifi, utilities are included, a nice rec room for watching movies and playing video games, etc. It's 3 miles East of the Main St./101 intersection from Keene.

I'm open Saturday until 3:30pm, the anniversary and my girl would not be too thrilled with me if I told her I was hauling furniture in lol

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 13, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on November 13, 2008, 06:09 PM NHFT
I have seen it, but I ain't talkin'... very  8)
;D

I've seen it... so jealous.   ;D

Friday

OMG, dalebert bought a house before me?  Am I the last of the real estate primadonnas?!  Friday's Freehold remains a pipe dream at present.  :weed:

Fluff and Stuff

Friday, start a porcmanor in Nashua!  You might need to limit the cars to only part of the place though :)

dalebert

Quote from: Friday on November 13, 2008, 07:38 PM NHFT
OMG, dalebert bought a house before me?  Am I the last of the real estate primadonnas?!  Friday's Freehold remains a pipe dream at present.  :weed:

I'm being hired to manage it but I'll get to live in it. Fringe benefits.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: AntonLee on November 13, 2008, 06:49 PM NHFT
I'm open Saturday until 3:30pm, the anniversary and my girl would not be too thrilled with me if I told her I was hauling furniture in lol

So are you in Manch for the secessionist convention? I'm picking the truck up Fri evening and crashing in Manch at Porc Central. Then I'll drive the truck over to Kate's, get the stuph, drive to Stratham and unload and return the truck in Manch. We should be able to get done well before 3:30. Should I meet you at Porc Central Sat morning?

dalebert

Actually I just read this and paid more attention. That would work out fine actually, if you just wanted to meet me at the Stratham location. Not as much driving. Turns out I have help on the loading part so just need help unloading in Stratham. I'll PM you.