• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help with Keene Porc Manor Saturday morning

Started by dalebert, November 13, 2008, 05:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on November 21, 2008, 03:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 18, 2008, 08:19 PM NHFT
Oh, Friday is working on a manor too? Cool!

Each tenant gets their own cat when they move in :)
Naw, that's ny2nh's manor.  How many litters of kittens has she given away now??   :icon_cat: :icon_cat: :icon_cat: :icon_cat: :icon_cat:

Mike Barskey

Dale, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. Like already said, try to consider it dodging a bullet. I know first-hand how hard it can be to think logically about something you've invested strong emotions into, though. But like others have said and you've already agreed, another opportunity will arise and it will essentially have to be a better deal. I look forward to helping you with that one!

FTL_Ian

dalebert

AntonLee

ha and it's on beaver street.  You could call it the Beaver Dam Manor!

Puke

What the hell where people doing in 1872 that they needed such a massive house?

There also appears to be a multi-unit building on Main St (Just north of 101.) From the road it looks like a nice place.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on November 21, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT
Heck I can almost afford that.

It's worth a look and no doubt they will take less in this economy.  Many sellers are desperate, especially the longer the property has been sitting on the market.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 22, 2008, 11:16 AM NHFT

It's worth a look and no doubt they will take less in this economy.  Many sellers are desperate, especially the longer the property has been sitting on the market.

I haven't run any numbers, but live there and take on some roommates and you can probably turn a small profit.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Puke on November 22, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT

There also appears to be a multi-unit building on Main St (Just north of 101.) From the road it looks like a nice place.

Boarding and feeding all of the people working on the farm. They may have rented rooms out to factory workers, but, they may have just filled it with family.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Puke on November 22, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT
not paying half their income in taxes?
not paying high property taxes?

3 generations under one roof?

packing in activists to stick it to the man?

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 22, 2008, 11:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 22, 2008, 11:16 AM NHFT

I haven't run any numbers, but live there and take on some roommates and you can probably turn a small profit.

Sadly, I prefer hoarding my worthless FRNs than take any kind of risk. I might need therapy.

error

Lloyd Danforth

And...some of these if you find your Rands a little chewy: