• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sign-up sheet: Accompany Walk For Liberty across NH

Started by Kat Kanning, November 14, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not up to walking 20 miles in one day :)  If we break it up, someone can be with Will the whole way.  So I thought I'd do a sign up sheet so we can organize this.  Right now we know he's going from Brattleboro to Keene, so we can start there.  I'm guessing this will be December 6th - that he'll be starting at the border that day.

Copy this whole list so the next person can easily add to it.  Sign up for more than one mile if you want.  Do open carry or passivist litter pick up along the way if you want.  Also post if you're available for shuttling people around.

It's 15 miles from Brattleboro to Keene.  Maybe it's ~20 miles to the new porc manor in Marlboro.

Mile 1
Mile 2
Mile 3
Mile 4
Mile 5
Mile 6
Mile 7
Mile 8
Mile 9    Kat/Kira
Mile 10  Kat/Kira
Mile 11
Mile 12
Mile 13
Mile 14
Mile 15

I can do some shuttling.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 14, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT
It's 15 miles from Brattleboro to Keene.  Maybe it's ~20 miles to the new porc manor in Marlboro.

We should be able to arrange sleeping arrangements for him, and maybe we can throw a Welcome Home Party as well. It'll be a great chance for people to see the new manor.

Kat Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

I'll walk with him for 20-30 miles in eastern NH, if not more.

Kat Kanning

If/when he decides where he's going after Keene, I'll do a sign up sheet for that too. :D

Lloyd Danforth

error

I plan to do some walking with him when he gets here, but I can't be sure of the exact days/times until he actually gets here.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 14, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT
Mile 1  Lloyd
Mile 2
Mile 3
Mile 4
Mile 5
Mile 6
Mile 7
Mile 8
Mile 9    Kat/Kira
Mile 10  Kat/Kira
Mile 11
Mile 12
Mile 13
Mile 14
Mile 15 Lloyd

KBCraig

Once he breaks that tape across the finish line, perhaps Will can relax from the brutal pace, slow down and enjoy NH and his fellow freedom lovers who would like to stroll and chat.  8)

Tom Sawyer

The eldest and youngest undergrounders will share the first mile with the group. ;)

Mile 1  Lloyd, :glasses7: The president of the underground and his security detail :glasses7:
Mile 2
Mile 3
Mile 4
Mile 5
Mile 6
Mile 7
Mile 8
Mile 9    Kat/Kira
Mile 10  Kat/Kira
Mile 11
Mile 12
Mile 13
Mile 14
Mile 15 Lloyd

Mike Barskey

If I don't have to be out of town on Saturday for work, I will join Will from the border to Keene (or Marlborough if he goes there).

Mile 1  Lloyd,  The president of the underground and his security detail, Mike
Mile 2 Mike
Mile 3 Mike
Mile 4 Mike
Mile 5 Mike
Mile 6 Mike
Mile 7 Mike
Mile 8 Mike
Mile 9    Kat/Kira, Mike
Mile 10  Kat/Kira, Mike
Mile 11 Mike
Mile 12 Mike
Mile 13 Mike
Mile 14 Mike
Mile 15 Lloyd, Mike

Russell Kanning

doobie

Kat Kanning

I like the symbology of Will walking most of the way across America alone, but at the Free State, he always has company on his journey to freedom.

Mike Barskey