• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What does a cartoon Masshole look like?

Started by dalebert, November 14, 2008, 04:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JonM

Tom Sawyer

Sam A. Robrin

Maybe a map of Massachusetts as hair, with the peninsula as a ponytail.  That'll also give you a flat head.  Boston could be marked with an asterisk, which is shaped like . . .  Well, there you go.

Giggan

Pigs=Greatest song ever.

Yeah, I was thinking the raccoon from FLP as well. But that wouldn't distinguish the guy as a Masshole specifically.

AntonLee

I like the pig as well.  Make sure that it is wearing a red sox baseball cap.   It reminds me of 'Animal Farm' and how the pigs made rules and then broke them. . .but expected all the other animals to abide by them.

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on November 14, 2008, 08:31 AM NHFT
Sheep. Duh. A bit cliche, but gets the point across.

A fluffy sheep with a Red Sox logo on its body

woops, sorry Anton, we posted the Red Sox thing almost simultaneously... great minds etc. 

AntonLee

indeed Ms. Friday!

I would also tell ya to check out a Mighty Mighty Bosstones cover for more ideas on hair.

Make sure any words they speak have correct spelling.

the usual:  Pahk da Cah in Hahvahd Yahd

the unusual. . . can ya believe tha weathah, itz downright freezin'!  I betcha it aint so cold in Havaner, Cuber.  Hey, that gives me a good idear!  Lets bang a right onto Dot Av and go get us a frappe.

Puke

How about a sphincter with hipster glasses and a scarf?

AntonLee

christ people. . . . the glasses thing?   I don't get it. . . . although I am a member of the masshole community by birth not choice.

(and I have those said 'hipster' style glasses. . . .damn)

Puke

Quote from: AntonLee on November 14, 2008, 06:12 PM NHFT
christ people. . . . the glasses thing?   I don't get it. . . . although I am a member of the masshole community by birth not choice.

It's just what yuppie types wear. Plus, if it's a giant anus then you have to distinguish the eyes somehow.

I wear glasses, just not the fashionable kind.

AntonLee

mine are quite fashionable, quite massholelike. 

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: AntonLee on November 14, 2008, 01:00 PM NHFT
indeed Ms. Friday!

I would also tell ya to check out a Mighty Mighty Bosstones cover for more ideas on hair.

Make sure any words they speak have correct spelling.

the usual:  Pahk da Cah in Hahvahd Yahd

the unusual. . . can ya believe tha weathah, itz downright freezin'!  I betcha it aint so cold in Havaner, Cuber.  Hey, that gives me a good idear!  Lets bang a right onto Dot Av and go get us a frappe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you know a fellow Yankee when you read a post like this!

AntonLee

ha thankfully I know what you mean about being a 'yan...'  I can't even say that word.

I'm a red sox fan, I'm not going to lie. . .I hate being referred to as a Yankee.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AntonLee on November 14, 2008, 06:12 PM NHFT

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
;D
Of course you are a true hipster... right, not some leftie, yuppie, poser.

You don't hold a cigarette like those communists in the movies right?
I always expect to see the hard lefties doing that backwards held cigarette thing.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: AntonLee on November 14, 2008, 07:07 PM NHFT
ha thankfully I know what you mean about being a 'yan...'  I can't even say that word.

I'm a red sox fan, I'm not going to lie. . .I hate being referred to as a Yankee.

I hate that The Yankee's chose to be called that, because to me it's always meant a New Englandah first and the team a distant 100th.