• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian Freeman of FTL arrested (11/14/08)

Started by slim, November 14, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIam

Thanks Bile.

My guess, they held a hearing on the contempt charges. Had he known, I believe Ian could have stopped the proceedings with the first charge and asked for a hearing right then with another judge. Hopefully Burke didn't preside over this one, given he's the persecutor in the 3 cases. I'm glad he's out and looking forward to the details on tonight's show.

Josh

I wonder if Mikaela complained about the gathering without a permit too.

bile

Quote from: Josh on November 17, 2008, 03:12 PM NHFT
I wonder if Mikaela complained about the gathering without a permit too.

Very doubtful.

Evenstar

But it certainly would be an interesting factor, if it were the case.

AntonLee

does that girl even know what's in store?  What a tool, and what an idiot.

Dan

dalebert

Quote from: Josh on November 17, 2008, 02:03 PM NHFT
Maybe I should have waited to order my Free Ian shirt from bile. Oh well, it will serve as a potent reminder of the gun in the room.

OH, I seriously doubt this will be his first and last stint in jail. These things tend to become a sort of career once you get started. Makes me a bit nervous since I've been anticipating going to jail myself in the near future and can't help but wonder how bad it will have to get before I finally prefer to just kiss the boot rather than go back or if I will never get there and instead become a career prisoner like Lauren.  :-\

Coconut

AntonLee

Jailedactivist.info is so fantastic.  Kudos to all the work put in there. . . fantastic.  

This girl is slime. . . "I don't suggest aggressing against anyone."

and talking about 'having conversations'

I hope something like this makes her and her carbon neutral bullsh-t go away for good.  Replace her with NO ONE

dalebert

I called the jail to see if he needs a ride and they said he's no longer there. I assume he got a ride.

Josh

If no one's heard from him in an hour, check Gitmo

bile

Quote from: AntonLee on November 17, 2008, 03:50 PM NHFT
Jailedactivist.info is so fantastic.  Kudos to all the work put in there. . . fantastic. 

Oh... you make me blush  ;)

I'm off next week so hopefully I'll have time to clean it up and post more info and better structure it. Need to start researching Lauren's adventures.

Kat Kanning

What are the porc 411 calls that just came in?

error

Dale and Dave both reporting that Ian has apparently been released, nothing new if you've been reading the forum thread.

AntonLee

Dale's on his way over to see if he's around/needs a ride. 

this story needs to be made into a movie!