• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian Freeman of FTL arrested (11/14/08)

Started by slim, November 14, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Areté on November 17, 2008, 03:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 17, 2008, 03:03 AM NHFT
Can you imagine what would have happened if 10 of us would have not stood up for the judge?

I so would have been one of the ten. ;D
I am sure you will get a chance soon.
It seems like in this police state you can't go too long before a thug tells you what to do.

In my case I would have been one of the guys who never entered the courtroom.

bile

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 17, 2008, 02:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: bile on November 16, 2008, 06:36 PM NHFT
Are people comfortable with this proof? If so I'm going to remove all language indicating it's unknown who the complainant was.
I wouldn't go with it.
We know other stuff.

What do you mean? There is evidence of a different complainant?

Russell Kanning

no
I am not running with that info .... because I don't know what is true
we have plenty of stuff we already know about to publish

but I am sure you will find enough later

dalebert

Can you imagine what would have happened if 10 of us would have not stood up for the judge?

Absolutely, I'm imagining just that.

bile

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 17, 2008, 06:08 AM NHFT
no
I am not running with that info .... because I don't know what is true
we have plenty of stuff we already know about to publish

but I am sure you will find enough later

There is plenty of known things but I think the evidence is pretty conclusive about Engert. She completely fits the description given by Fred Parcell. She has a small but somewhat negative history with Ian and most importantly we know the complainant's name began with an 'M' and the clip provided from the closed trial mentions her name in a sentence about the complainant. AFAIK she was never mentioned in regard to the couch before so if she didn't have something to do with it it seems unlikely she would have been brought up.

I'm not saying anything should be done with the info... just like I'm not saying anything should be done due to Burke's role. But she had a role in the process and that deserves to be known.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on November 17, 2008, 06:39 AM NHFT

Absolutely, I'm imagining just that.

So they referred to sanctions if folks didn't play Simon Says. Interesting they used that word as opposed to arrest. I wonder if that means that they would have a hard time arresting someone for inaction, perhaps the bullies bailiffs come and brow beat people, then try to charge you with something like failure to obey etc. (you know the catch all charges).

Kat Kanning

Does anyone have judge's robes?  I'm thinking they'd be useful for some street theater I have in mind.

Russell Kanning

Coconut

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 17, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT
Does anyone have judge's robes?  I'm thinking they'd be useful for some street theater I have in mind.

I have a graduation gown; which looks similar.

laur

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 17, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT

i could mail you a black graduation gown if youd like.  :)

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

;D
Street theatre sounds cool.

That made me think that it would be fun to play Simon Says. Haven't done that in almost 40 years.  :D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 17, 2008, 08:04 AM NHFT
;D
Street theatre sounds cool.

That made me think that it would be fun to play Simon Says. Haven't done that in almost 40 years.  :D

Yes, that's what I have in mind.

Soundwave

Called today. They were assholes as usual. Finally got to speak to a supervisor, they told me Ian would be processed by noon, and that I should call back then. Then he told me I wouldn't be able to see him until Thursday.  :'(

laur

Quote from: Soundwave on November 17, 2008, 08:11 AM NHFT
Called today. They were assholes as usual. Finally got to speak to a supervisor, they told me Ian would be processed by noon, and that I should call back then. Then he told me I wouldn't be able to see him until Thursday.  :'(

i was concerned something like this was going to happen.