• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian Freeman of FTL arrested (11/14/08)

Started by slim, November 14, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave

I just wish I could talk to him. He hasn't called here.

Coconut

If someone hasn't done so, I will call the court and ask about transcripts today.

Dave Ridley

where is the rest of the raw video from the pool photog?  why hasn't it been uploaded to youtube yet?

AnarchoJesse

Definitely get your hands on those transcripts, Coconut.

And sorry to hear that you can't see him till Thursday, Julia :\

I had been meaning to bring up with you something we kinda thought would be good for FTL and his supporters in general-- bring in a voice recorder and have him talk directly to his supporters through it, and broadcast it on FTL. Just a five minute blurb about how he is doing, what his thoughts are, and what he is thinking of doing now. Would make a hell of a powerful message, instead of getting stories and such second hand.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Soundwave on November 17, 2008, 08:22 AM NHFT
I just wish I could talk to him. He hasn't called here.

He wouldn't be where he could call for a while.  Would he want money in commissary account for such things?

Coconut

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 17, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT
where is the rest of the raw video from the pool photog?  why hasn't it been uploaded to youtube yet?

They ordered cameras off... we are extremely limited in recordings of the rest of the procedure.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Soundwave on November 17, 2008, 08:11 AM NHFT
Called today. They were assholes as usual. Finally got to speak to a supervisor, they told me Ian would be processed by noon, and that I should call back then. Then he told me I wouldn't be able to see him until Thursday.  :'(

If you're who I think you are, you're number one of the many, many collateral victims of this atrocity.  I know people always say "If there's anything I can do . . ." in this situation, and I know it's lame, but I'll say it anyway, and mean it.  Just say the word.  And I'll be in a better position to make good on that once I get there, which I'm more fired up than ever now to do.
Maybe this will help (think of "king" in a metaphorical sense . . .):

To Althea, from Prison

WHEN Love with unconfined wings
Hovers within my gates,
And my divine Althea brings
To whisper at the grates;
When I lie tangled in her hair,
And fetter'd to her eye,
The gods, that wanton in the air,
Know no such liberty.

When flowing cups run swiftly round
With no allaying Thames,
Our careless heads with roses bound,
Our hearts with loyal flames;
When thirsty grief in wine we steep,
When healths and draughts go free,
Fishes, that tipple in the deep,
Know no such liberty.

When (like committed linnets) I
With shriller throat shall sing
The sweetness, mercy, majesty,
And glories of my king;
When I shall voice aloud how good
He is, how great should be,
Enlarged winds, that curl the flood,
Know no such liberty.

Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage;
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedom in my love,
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.

Richard Lovelace

Peacemaker

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 08:49 PM NHFT
Anyone else find this fascinating? I'm going to state the obvious here.

The couch is on Ian's tenants' lawn for who knows how long. A week before Carl issues the citation, this lady is on Talkback and Ian calls in to discourage violent action to implement her plans.

Previous interactions with Ian Bernard:

QuoteOn August 9th, 2008, a week before Ian Bernard received his first visit from Mr. Carl Patten Jr., Mikaela L. Engert was on the local radio show Talkback to discuss the Keene, NH Visioning Process. During the show Ian called to ask questions on the Visioning Process. After describing the Visioning Process to Ian he says "accomplishing those things would be great as long as we don't aggress our neighbors. Now you wouldn't advise aggressing against our neighbors to accomplish those things? Would you?" Mikaela replies: "I wouldn't advise aggressing against anybody." Later she says that: "I want to stress this whole thing is really about community dialog and it's about having conversations with people and it's not about being aggressive towards anybody."

I'm seeing a pattern of targeting those who simply express anti-statist views and escalating the violence against them until they shut up.

Regarding the person who made the complaint:

Looks like nothing new.  Some think they know better than you how your life should be lived and consequently have no problem using their guns to accomplish their means and thus throwing PEACEFUL disassenters in cages to silence them.  

It's sad that what starts out as an honest mind can be so programmed that eventually the operator doesn't even realize they are a living picture of what dishonesty is (turned into bullies and thugs who have no problem using guns against anyone who disagrees).  

Clearly, the lost dishonest soul who made the complaint thinks they are justified and that THEY KNOW better, but what they don't know is how truly dishonest they really are.  What moral right does this bully have to force their "vision" on others?  None, but that doesn't matter because this person is "all good" when it comes to the principle of using GUNS (versus words) to "win friends and influence others."

I think Ian's stance is a HUGE WAKE UP call for those who truly understand honesty (Liberty/Freedom).  But the sadest part is that the complainer thinks they are somehow "heroic,"......... however, in reality, the complainer should know peaceful people do see you for exactly what you are: 1 of the most dishonest walking/talking people alive today (and you don't even know it).

TO THE COMPLAINANT:

You can rest assured, honest people will NEVER advocate or initiate the use of force against you, when they disagree with you and will always give you the benefit of the doubt in all matters.  Too bad (at this point at least) that you're so fundamentally dishonest/corrupt/so truly evil, you can't make the same promise.

May you discover (wake up) to what it's like to live honestly someday and if you do, we will be there to welcome you.

Coconut

I called the court. A transcript is a per-page fee, but a recording is $25. It will take them 2-3 weeks to send their tape out to Concord to get copied and sent back. If anyone is interested, go into court with a "written request" for a recording. Government and their inefficiency at it's finest. On top of that, we have to find a tape player.

dalebert

Quote from: Coconut on November 17, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFTOn top of that, we have to find a tape player.

I'm surprised they're not riding around in stage coaches.  ::)

Toadstool

Quote from: Coconut on November 17, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT
I called the court. A transcript is a per-page fee, but a recording is $25. It will take them 2-3 weeks to send their tape out to Concord to get copied and sent back. If anyone is interested, go into court with a "written request" for a recording. Government and their inefficiency at it's finest. On top of that, we have to find a tape player.

Maybe they can send smoke signals instead?
I think it be on the same lines of tech. as VIDEO! TAPE! but a lilttle faster to get the message...
WOW!  I dont feel so bad using tapes in my car so much any more! dang,

This is odd?  WHy o Channel 9 News/.  wmur?  no one sent it? dang.

MengerFan

I got a call today from a friend who is traveling out to Keene for a couple weeks to participate in Ian activism. If you would like to talk to him, put him to work, etc., please PM or call me. Thanks.

laur

as of early this afternoon, all websites/info by her or featuring her have been pulled down.
back-up files were made.

Josh

Porcupines are so damn cute if you just leave them alone.

SamIam

Quote from: Coconut on November 17, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT

Coconut - You can use an open records request to go in and examine the original (not a copy) today with an open record request. If you bring your own recorder with the right cable you should be able to dub a copy. Here's a blank template I would start from:

http://www.jurisimprudence.com/!Examples/Blank%20Info.doc

Sam