• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian Freeman of FTL arrested (11/14/08)

Started by slim, November 14, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 18, 2008, 10:57 AM NHFT
Someone is buying it!   :o

How much? I loved Giggan's idea of chopping it up and auctioning pieces

FTL_Ian

Josh

slim

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 18, 2008, 11:12 AM NHFT
$275

Holy CRAP $275. When NH is the Free State the couch could be in a museum.  ;D

error

Somebody paid $275 for THAT COUCH? I must hear this story.

FTL_Ian

Not sure if he wants it public at this point.  The couch is to be moved to a secret location.  Payment has not yet been tendered.

slim

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 18, 2008, 11:31 AM NHFT
Not sure if he wants it public at this point.  The couch is to be moved to a secret location.  Payment has not yet been tendered.

It's OK we all know it is Mark. He has come to love that couch (you can tell by his voice when he now talks about the couch).  >:D >:D

Coconut

Quote from: slim on November 18, 2008, 11:41 AM NHFT

It's OK we all know it is Mark. He has come to love that couch (you can tell by his voice when he now talks about the couch).  >:D >:D

:D Mark can't bear to see it go.

slim

Quote from: Coconut on November 18, 2008, 11:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: slim on November 18, 2008, 11:41 AM NHFT

:D Mark can't bear to see it go.

Yep it has grown in to Mark just as it grew in to the ground that it is sitting on.  ;D

JJ

No shame in that Ian.  If someone wants to see a different path taken they can blaze the trail.  Welcome home....

Sanitarium

Dave Ridley

Hey what about the idea of legislative action at the state house , in the form of a resolution condemning the judge's conduct?

Free Mexican-Not Stamped

Quotehe apparently forgot to grant me a "right of allocution" on the third contempt charge.

Ian, you're one of the most eloquent (and loquacious) people I've ever heard.  So, I think when it comes to allocuting in front of the government mafia, you should have a better chance than most.

There are several lawyers who've spent several years defending libertarian resistors and have developed their own tricks to speak the un-speakable (constitution, natural rights, statutes, justice, explaining to jurors that the courts are supposed to be courts of conscience, etc.) in front of juries without the judge taking their precious licenses away. E.g. Larry Becraft, Jeff Dickstein, Nancy Lord are some that I'm familiar with.

One theory is that as a pro-se defendant, you can get away with a lot more than a government licensed lawyer, because you're not worried about them taking your license.  On the other hand an inexperienced pro-se defendant might get steam rolled and intimidated much easier--such as in Burke's game of Simon Sez.

Remember that it was only after Ed Brown saw that the judge was effectively going to duct tape him Bobby Seal/Chicago 7-style and not allow him no "tell it to the jury" that Ed Brown decided that his best option was holing up and taking as many of the mafia hitmen with him as possible.

bill_mcgonigle

Does anybody have or can somebody take some high-res pictures of the couch, for future reference?

Also, does anybody here do any volunteer work with Keene's seasoned citizens?  Many of them understand freedom, retirement homes are frequently looking for speakers, and some may enjoy being an audience for Justice Simon.  I suspect with enough interest, a motor coach could be arranged.

Beware, folks, judges have jailed entire audiences when aggravated.

KBCraig

Quote from: bill_mcgonigle on November 18, 2008, 02:05 PM NHFT
Does anybody have or can somebody take some high-res pictures of the couch, for future reference?

Not high-res, but:

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=147.msg1968#msg1968

Everyone who has ever rented in America has had that same couch. If they've rented a mobile home, they've also enjoyed stained and polyurethaned 2x4 furniture (and milk crates).

BT,DT.

Puke

The couch is now gone.

There where worms in the cushions.  :D