• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Beer Brewing Equipment Desired

Started by Daien, November 15, 2008, 09:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

In the spirit of at least one aspect of Emma Goldman, and given the predilection of our warriors going off to jail, there's got to be something celebratory for those of us left behind or awaiting our turn in court. I'm looking for brewing equipment that anyone is looking to get rid of. Post or PM me, either will work. Eventual product will be available for Free Stater imbibing!

Brew free or die . . .  ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

The only thing I've got are kegs, and given that I'm in Maryland, they're probably of little use getting them from me. :P

Hooray, beer!

Daien

Jim Johnson

Are you looking for small scale Learners type equipment or more advanced stuff?

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

If you had one it would be out back somewhere

Jim Johnson

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 16, 2008, 08:51 PM NHFT
What WAS that in your pocket, then?

Is that a walk-in copper beer vat in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?!

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT

Is that a walk-in copper beer vat in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?!

Daien

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 16, 2008, 07:05 PM NHFT
Are you looking for small scale Learners type equipment or more advanced stuff?
Either would be fine. The reality is that this will be the first time I brew on my own, having done it before as an assistant. However, I've got some mad skills and wouldn't have a problem jumping into it on a larger scale right off the bat. My intention is to be quite the successful brewer. To that end, I've been working my way through Chicago's finest. My favorite at the moment is Surly Darkness Imperial Stout. A close second is Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Then there's Founder's Breakfast Stout; Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout. Hmmmmmm, I seem to favor the deep, rich, dark brews . . . My patron has promised to balance me out with some of the lighter fares this week, and I did very much enjoy a 1554 Enlightened Black Ale. I'll keep you posted!

Daien

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on November 16, 2008, 10:51 PM NHFT

Fucking A, PatK, you made me laugh out loud!

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on November 16, 2008, 10:51 PM NHFT

Hmmm, huge honkin' spirochetes springing from your pocket = FAIL!