• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Judge Watch

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 16, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Pigs like Muirhead and Burke aren't going to care about your letters and threats that their actions might result in recruitment for the FSP.  For the most part they don't care about public scrutiny, although, one would think that the video of Burke should make citizens ask some questions.
These guys are just working towards their retirement.
One of the things that Keene and the Manchester/Concord area have is a lot of Porcs.  With a little organization with enough bodies you could follow these guys around, secretly, until you find out where they live and where they eat out and who they visit.
Then you can send mailings to the neighbors, have daily processions of 'Just Married' horn blowing convoys thru the neighborhood, demonstrations.  Know were these guys are all of the time.  Create a situation where, when they out, say at a restaurant, They expect some poorly dressed(for a restaurant), possibly open carrying individual to stop at there table and tell them Ian or Lauren says "Hello".
Make their lives as miserable as you can.

doobie

I think in their terms, that is called stalking and will go against you pretty heavily since they are Big people and you are little people. 

Beyond saying that, I hope it works out well.

AntonLee

if just once a day someone saw them and smiled at them it would go a long way.  No one wants to be watched.  . . you'd just be going about your daily business.

Puke

Every time you pass him you could make eye contact, throw up your hands and then bow before bedding him to please not arrest you for not groveling enough.

AntonLee

Quote from: Puke on November 16, 2008, 09:25 AM NHFT
Every time you pass him you could make eye contact, throw up your hands and then bow before bedding him to please not arrest you for not groveling enough.

eeeexcellent

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: doobie on November 16, 2008, 08:26 AM NHFT
I think in their terms, that is called stalking and will go against you pretty heavily since they are Big people and you are little people. 

Beyond saying that, I hope it works out well.

Seems pretty obvious that they "will go against you pretty heavily since they are Big people and you are little people" regardless of what you do.  When the consequences are the same for resistance or passivity, I know which one I'm going to choose.

Lloyd Danforth

Once you know their habits and where they go a different person confronts them each time.  They can't/shouldn't be able to bust you for addressing someone in public.

kola

constantly take his pictures and film him, his wife too and kids if he has any and who he hangs with.

This is no different than a paparazzi would do.

Get the "best" pics too. Them getting angry or stuffing food in their mouths...etc

post em on utube and all the online forums.

Guys like Edward J Burke have a job where they are in the public eye. Why not put them under the microscope for all to see..and have some fun too.

btw..IMO its a good idea to always use his full name,  Edward J. Burke. 

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: kola on November 16, 2008, 01:17 PM NHFT
btw..IMO its a good idea to always use his full name,  Edward J. Burke. 

. . . though for what it's worth, a birk is a minnow, and the British use the word to characterize a halfwit.  For what it's worth. . . .

kola

just like shane maxfield proved how full of shit ALL cops are, Edward J Burke has done the same thing.

By their own actions, they self destruct themselves and prove to others what evil bastards they are.

isn't it ironic?

all We the People have to do is constantly observe them..with vids, audio etc.

and not only observe them at their place of employment but observe them 24/7.

Smile! your on "NH Camera"

Kola

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 16, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT
Pigs like Muirhead and Burke aren't going to care about your letters and threats that their actions might result in recruitment for the FSP.  For the most part they don't care about public scrutiny, although, one would think that the video of Burke should make citizens ask some questions.
These guys are just working towards their retirement.
One of the things that Keene and the Manchester/Concord area have is a lot of Porcs.  With a little organization with enough bodies you could follow these guys around, secretly, until you find out where they live and where they eat out and who they visit.
Then you can send mailings to the neighbors, have daily processions of 'Just Married' horn blowing convoys thru the neighborhood, demonstrations.  Know were these guys are all of the time.  Create a situation where, when they out, say at a restaurant, They expect some poorly dressed(for a restaurant), possibly open carrying individual to stop at there table and tell them Ian or Lauren says "Hello".
Make their lives as miserable as you can.

it's more effective just to have them hurt us and videotape it

the urge to hurt them back even by these relatively peaceful means, is understandable but not effective. 

We dont need them to care that our recruitment numbers are improved by their actions....we just need to continue benefiting from their attacks.

dalebert

Quote from: kola on November 16, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT

Well I don't know about that. Sounds a bit stalky.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT

Also hard on the feet--better wear your Burkenstalks . . .

Lloyd Danforth

I'm not talking about hurting anyone.  I just want them uncomfortable and feeling vulnerable.  You know, like what they do.

dalebert

Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT

After a suggestion like that, I'm kind of relieved to know that you're not in NH. What would it accomplish to observe them 24/7?  ::)